Trump Is Planning A Super PAC To Fuel Revenge Against GOPers Who Have Challenged Him | Talking Points Memo

Former President Donald Trump told political advisers Thursday that he’s tapped former campaign manager Corey Lewandowski to run a future super PAC that will likely serve as a key fundraising arm in a midterms revenge tour, Politico reported late Thursday.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1362249
1 Like

Trump told political advisers Thursday that he’s tapped former campaign manager Corey Lewandowski to run a future super PAC

Indict them both right now for fraud.

Would save time.

35 Likes

This is terrible news. The man who lost the House, the Senate, and the White House, is launching a campaign to destroy anyone in his party who crossed him. Why, this could rip the G.O.P. apart, and ensure its status as a minority party for a generation. I’m disconsolate.

42 Likes

Please proceed. Gotta stock up on some popcorn.

AnnualMediocreHoiho-size_restricted

9 Likes

Don’t know about y’all but a cannibalistic GQP suits me just fine.

19 Likes

12 Likes

Revenge Tour? Maybe…but I think they are more interested in it being the “Cha-Ching” tour.

Who? can’t exist without the sweet, sweet flow of money from the rubes.

And think of the merch potential!

20 Likes

Where’s my popcorn?

3 Likes

ANYONE that ‘donates’ one red dime is a fool. An absolute fool.

11 Likes

I don’t think anyone in the Republican party is too concerned at this point, because, you know, Trump and plans.

6 Likes

Corey can use the grift to keep himself in wife-beaters.

7 Likes

Donnie is emotionally retarded. His singular motivation is always revenge. He will die seeking it.

10 Likes

Trump Is Planning A Super PAC to Fuel Revenge Against GOPers Who Have Challenged Him To Provide Himself with a Slush Fund So That He Can Pay Off His Debts

31 Likes

What, like the $200 million tt raised to overturn the election but so little of it actually went to that? That kind of Super PAC?

19 Likes

There appears to be some 70M of them in the US. Sadly.

10 Likes

If I had a dollar for every time the the obituary of the Republican party has been forecast…

But this is news when Biden green-lighting a bombing run in Syria against Iranian backed militias barely gets a blip in the news?

9 Likes

I suppose I really ought to go find that image of Gene Wilder as Willy Wonka pretending to listen in delighted fascination because that’s how I feel hearing about what Trump says he’s going to do “in the coming weeks.” Usually it’s about two? But of course this is a much more sweeping endeavor than reforming the provision of health-care insurance. :roll_eyes:

14 Likes

The GOP needs more destroyin’. Can’t assume that the pieces won’t somehow reassemble. So…go, Trump, go!

6 Likes

This is likely one of the best ideas Trump has ever had. I am banking here on for once people NOT being as stupid as he thinks they are.

2 Likes

Either way is bad news for the GOP, as he would be sucking money that would otherwise have gone to candidates campaigns. After all Trumptard donors can only survive on cat food and roadkill for some time.

10 Likes