Trump Impeachment Lawyer’s Home Vandalized Amid Former POTUS’ Trial | Talking Points Memo

The Philadelphia-area home of Michael van der Veen, former President Trump’s impeachment lawyer, was vandalized amid Trump’s second impeachment trial last week.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1360282

Antifa and BLM at it again… /s

21 Likes

When Cousin Karma comes to visit…

19 Likes

Antifa of Chester County PA?

16 Likes

I hope Karma has lots of relatives, all suffering from cabin fever, and wanting something productive to do.

10 Likes

I suspect Jussie Smollett

20 Likes

That’s the notorious cell that Hillary leads…

19 Likes

Should be easy to find out if it was them or the insurrectionists hoping to make them look bad. Was “traitor” misspelled? If so, well, it was probably the insurrectionists – they have a hard time spelling BLM.

22 Likes

He fucked around and found out.

BTW, I don’t condone this. It’s their tactics and they’re wrong.

35 Likes

PA Bar Assoc?

10 Likes

FALSE FLAG!
I’m pretty sure this was a Proud Boys/Trump supporters operation…

But seriously, I hope they catch the person(s) responsible and punish them to the full extent of the law. However, “Liberals” did nothing to incite this attack. Just a few bad actors, I’m sure.

17 Likes

A Trump lawyer would naturally live in…West Whiteland Township.

18 Likes

Not a good thing to have done, but the 2nd best person to whom it could be done.

8 Likes

Oh come on! This is just too fitting.

14 Likes

I’m sure that’s why he chose to live there. It was either East or West Whiteland.

5 Likes

Absolutely impossible to vandalize a POS such as this person. I’m sure this was also one of his many big lies.

3 Likes

The rides suck.

10 Likes

I find it ironic that the graffiti was placed on the sidewalk portion of his ‘property.’ Aren’t sidewalks usually on a public easement - suggesting the distinction between between public and private is not absolute?

12 Likes

“Well, Michael, I guess these people are more upset about the acquittal than you are.”

(Or something.)

60 Likes

Ouch.

6 Likes