Trump Holds First Press Conference After Tapping Barrett For Supreme Court | Talking Points Memo

He’s not letting anyone ask questions except for the soft ball one.
He said IF we can come up with a better health care plan
Which is what we WILL do.
We are GOING to come up with a better plan.

On Biden taking drugs, “A lot of people say he taking drugs. People on the internet.”

He described the interview he had where the fox reporter pretty much told him how to answer, but he changed it to Biden in an interview on MSDNC.

8 Likes

His financial filings are “powerful.”

12 Likes

It was inevitable that someone would leak them. Too many people have had access.

Wow. Wish I could have paid $750 in taxes…

40 Likes

He’s looking forward to releasing the taxes once he can.

18 Likes

“Big, powerful filings”? What the hell is he talking about? And how are filings different from tax forms? What BS.

9 Likes

NYT says he has 300 million in loans due in the next 4 years.

28 Likes

I had wondered and now have confirmed - my new job at Target is not withholding FICA. So yeah… Im thrilled - NOT.

21 Likes

Chistie and Rudy in the briefing room? Why?

15 Likes

Now Rudy is answering questions.

3 Likes

His dream team???

What a nightmare…

7 Likes

At least, he doesn’t sound drunk.

4 Likes

Did someone clue him in about how many Trumpers are using VBM as Covid has blown up in their county?

4 Likes

Rudy used the word “ethos”. Big word like that, he must know what he’s talking about.

4 Likes

With this news he is going to be flinging his shit by the time the of the first debate. It is all over but the total and complete humiliation coming his way. Take him away in the straight jacket. Loving it.

20 Likes

It’s like a tag-team match.

5 Likes

Yup. Lotta people will be hit with big bills next year. Disgusting piece of shit.

This should start frying him and the other “rich” people.

20 Likes

OAN. This is a pathetic display.

10 Likes

I earn so little at Target, it won’t be an impact, but I will keep my eye on what happens once I’m back to consulting again. Not putting up with this.

5 Likes

Wonder if this is one of those things that were being referred to a couple of weeks ago as there was a lot more to come.
Part of a master plan!

7 Likes

So Trump’s going to go after Hunter for the entire debate.

18 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available