Trump Got Another Extension To File Annual Financial Disclosure | Talking Points Memo

We have to.

Alarming in this article is the idea that MaGA-hat militia will prevent states from election certification to keep pathetic-donald in office:

The militia has already been in State Capitols with their AR-15. Seems like there is a big undercurrent trying to get pathetic-donald to step down so he doesn’t face an overwhelming defeat. But Barr and the rest of the rest are acting as if they will win or “win” in Nov. Hopefully there are a lot of contingency plans in place to face this election aftermath.

ETA - (just have to add this vent) Good gawd. Is anyone else as sick and tired of pathetic donald as I am. Every story, every news source, every magazine, every where – it is nothing but trump. Did this happen because I click on his garbage, or did it happen because he is a money maker for news media.
Often, I’ve wished I could get back the sheer time that has been spent reading about this vile creature for the past 5-years and watching clips on internet. (Haven’t got TV) – Although some book titles are intriguing - I REFUSE to purchase any books about pathetic-donald or the the crime family. Talking to a friend I said it seems that this bugger has an apartment in my head, and I want him evicted.
Want to take out a newspaper ad or put up a billboard "Make America Great Again - vote trump OUT"
Will we ever get rid of this slime?
In a post-trump world, will there even be something for the media to discuss. I’d like to see a boycott anything to do with trump day or week. What would that even be like?
End of rant

1 Like

:joy: :joy::joy: :joy::joy:

I am re-reading the Hobbit and Lord of the Rings books. When I was in college and grad school it was custom to begin the books again each year in September. I am early this year.
We have probably 150 movies and home video tapes I can work thru as well as my extensive hardback library of books most of which are boring hard core science textbooks. After all, I did teach in a medical school. I sometimes look at old publications of mine and think to myself " I wrote that…dang!" Sure as hell couldn’t do it now.

10% then. At that rate the entire wall would be completed in another 45 years. Of course, trying to build it in the middle of the Rio Grande could be a mite difficult.

ETA: Actually, it’s not 10% since he doesn’t seem to have built anything, only tidied up a bit of what was already there. In that case, at that rate, the wall will never be completed. I’m good with that.

2 Likes

Donald trump is an evil and exceptionally cruel man. Anything that makes him feel horrible or uncomfortable is to be applauded, built up, encouraged. I want him to suffer the way the caged kids crying for their parents suffered. He put innocent children in wire cages wth the expressed intent to cause their suffering. I hold that this is serial child abuse and he should be put in prison because of what he and Jeff Sessions cooked up as national policy.
I hate trump.

7 Likes

He is an easily hatable scumbag, his nastiness oozes through everything he says or does. I want him to get an unscratchable itch inside his ear, or under his skin. He should pay for his crimes. And resign.

2 Likes

Does this count as evidence for white supremacy?

:100:
Resign, grab a toothbrush and wait for that prison paddywagon

2 Likes

Now come on. Flaubert took forever to compose his fiction.

And Trump is … not a talented word-smith, so writing “Madame Blovia-ry” is gonna take him some time.

1 Like

or a stroke.

1 Like

4 Likes

Let’s find that beautiful bean footage.

When I was 11, my 20 year old brother who had next to no money gave us 4 younger siblings the 3 LoR books +The Hobbit, one for each of us, for Christmas. My two younger siblings at 6 and 7 were too young. My older brother, just turned 13, never read; in fact, I could sometimes be bribed into doing his book reports for him if he let me read his gift books. He never wanted the books back, which is how I acquired Johnny Tremain the previous year. So there I was on Christmas day with a treasure beyond measure :revolving_hearts:. Best Christmas ever. Those volumes fell apart long ago, but they’ve been replaced.

2 Likes

Been watching HBO Perry Mason, nice and noir. 1932 Los Angeles.
Much filmed in San Pedro that has areas unchanged since the 1930s.
Mason has baggage as required by all PI’s: War, divorce.

2 Likes

He’s off to the 9th Ring.

Only after public humiliation. And maybe a case of covid just to see if he thinks it’s still the flu.

This is an actual photo taken by Hitler and smuggled out:

Not a happy place.
Now… … who did the smuggling?

who says she isn’t the one who did it?

This looks like a plastic plaything produced by Demented Toy Co.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available