Trump Floats Investigation Of Obama’s Book Deal

It appears President Trump was searching for an Obama-era scandal — and came up short.

After weighing in on congressional Democrats’ ramped-up oversight efforts Friday, Trump turned his attention to his predecessor.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1238459
1 Like

Dotard probably thinks a subpoena is a kind of sandwich.

45 Likes

Um. Could we please talk about the part where these were the ravings of an insane person? And, maybe also the part where you didn’t talk about the fact that these were the ravings of an insane person but, instead, talked about them as if they were just some things he said? And if we’re going to do that, could we also talk about the part where absolutely no one in the MSM, or nearstream media for that matter, is talking about the fact that he keeps saying things that objectively indicate he is seriously mentally ill and growing worse by the day?

Please? I mean, I think it’s really important for somebody to talk about this. Not least because of how the incoherent and likewise undiscussed press inhibitions that seem to be in play were cast aside for Rob Mueller.

151 Likes

Let this clip be a reminder to everyone of a simple fact: The one thing Trump wants more than anything else is the #trumprussia scandal out of the news cycle. It freaks him out.

95 Likes

“I’ve always liked American wines better than French wines. Even though I don’t drink wine. I just like the way they look, OK?"

So, he can sort of read the labels? Or maybe he just likes the pictures because they aren’t in French?

71 Likes

No one knows more about American whines than donnie.

93 Likes

O please tell Barr to get his DOJ right on the subpoenas for “those” records.

I really want to watch that movie.

61 Likes

Because he is one to project on others what he himself he is doing but in a warped way, it appears that DJTJ had to pay to publish the “book” that he is supposedly putting out in time for DJTS to give it out at holiday time as he is telling them “Merry Christmas.”

49 Likes

25th Amendment

19 Likes

{snicker} hahahahahaha Of course.

9 Likes

You mean it’s not?

4 Likes

“President Trump Speaks from Oval Office Anal Orifice”

FIFY, Faux News

45 Likes

Poor, poor “President.” Obama was never subjected to this kind of scrutiny! He should be! It’s only fair!

Jeez, what a sad, pathetic child he is.

55 Likes

Trump made the comment and then remembered that he’s supposedly a teetotaler.

39 Likes

The irony is that if we did not have the Russia scandal, all we could talk about is how stupid and awful Trump is as a human being and a president.

54 Likes

That’s it, Fat Ass. Piss off Barack and Michelle, two people who have a right to go after your skeevy, corrupt ass more than anyone else on earth. Obama destroyed you at that WHCA dinner in 2011, and, considering his reputation and popularity exceeds yours by miles, could Tweet you to death.

You’re just lucky the Obamas have so much class, although sometimes I wish they didn’t, at least when they are dealing with an asshole like you.

81 Likes

It is projective inoculation for Donnie Jr’s book, which no one will read but will be bought by the pallet-load by those wishing to curry favor. Donnie’s book price should include a disposal fee.

55 Likes

“I’ve always liked American wines better than French wines. Even though I don’t drink wine. I just like the way they look, OK? "

Can’t wait for his Coke vs. Pepsi, Mac vs. PC, Xbox vs. Play Station moments.

24 Likes

Trump doesn’t drink. He drives other people to drink.

52 Likes

The way the MSM, including TPM, reports this completely normalizes it.

18 Likes