Trump Flies Over Stop The Steal Rally Where Supporters Chant ‘Destroy The GOP!’ | Talking Points Memo

“Stop the Steal” supporters cried “Destroy the GOP!” on Saturday in a demonstration that appeared to antagonize even the Republican Party amid President Donald Trump’s loss in last month’s election.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1349006

Can we start a GoFundMe to pay for more circular firing squad ammo?

52 Likes

Meh.

10 Likes

Only 100 Proud Bois?

The rest must not have gotten their chores done quick enough, and Mom put her foot down.

42 Likes

Can we encourage a rally a weekend until the runoffs?

#destroytheGOP

63 Likes

Lame duck on the loose – release the Quacken!

80 Likes

Hahahahaha!!! Having some regrets about opening that box, Pandora?

26 Likes

Pathetic truly dim people led on by human garbage. Shades of Jonestown. Trump is not a political leader; he’s leading a religious cult based on himself. So very glad my parents are no longer here to see the country they loved destroyed by a sick and pathetic demagogue. They would recognize the filth that follows him as no different than the filth they escaped from in Germany.

68 Likes

Right wingers who wanna destroy a right wing political party that is owned by trump!!!???
Color me confused by the epic logic here.

51 Likes

Just don’t even try to understand it or them. Honestly you’ll just hurt your brain.

38 Likes

For the first time in at least four years…I am all for donnie and his minion’s latest slogan.

Destroy the GOP!

Of course, there are many who feel that donnie has already accomplished this.

How’s that feel…Georgia GOP? Hmmmmm???

36 Likes

I totally support their chant. The MAGA party needs to totally split off from the RINO party.

26 Likes

All of my family’s older generation … the greatest generation that fought WW2 … are gone. They would not recognize the party they voted for… the GOP. They would have a seizure that trump was in office. It was bad enough when a movie star was elected (Reagan).

32 Likes

“Destroy the GOP.”

Way ahead of you, MAGAs.

12 Likes

“Destroy the GOP.”

“But we paid for your rally!”

14 Likes

“Destroy the GOP.”

We saw that one coming a while ago.

6 Likes

“Destroy the GOP.”

What’s Fox going to do with Newt Gingrich?

12 Likes

It’s official. MAGAs are one digit short of a double digit IQ. What a bunch of maroons.

17 Likes

You’re right of course. But it makes zero sense. I guess that is what trump wants. No logic, no sense. And he isn’t responsible for the damage, collateral and otherwise of his own words, right? I mean… that is what he said. Mebbe if I got stoned again it wouldn’t matter. Or 2 ounces of boubon which would be 8 times more than I have consumed at one sitting in 17 years

2 Likes

This is the biggest catastrophe flyover since Katrina.

34 Likes