Trump Finally Admits Biden Won, But Spews More Unfounded Election Fraud Claims | Talking Points Memo

After more than a week of throwing a temper tantrum filled with baseless claims of widespread voter fraud and refusing to concede his loss to President-elect Joe Biden, President Trump finally threw in the towel in a Sunday morning tweet — well, sort of.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1344743

But “He won because the election was rigged”.

Lying, narcissistic, asshole.

Fuck off and die, already…

48 Likes

80 Likes

Looks like he’s getting his ‘rigged’ story together to where he can concede, but do so defiantly. He may be waiting for certification to concede so as not to accept the ‘fake news media’s’ call of the race.

69 Likes
86 Likes

I can tell you this administration will not go to a lockdown,” Trump said.

Of course not. It’s a Death Cult.

48 Likes

He seems unwell.

38 Likes

Oh dear …

clutching-pearls

13 Likes

“…not going into a lockdown…” except for your cell which is waiting for you, you corrupt anus worm.

19 Likes

About time

3 Likes

Slowing but surely, step by step, inch by inch, he will admit he lost, but not directly of course. It all has to be qualified so we don’t think badly of him. ha!

28 Likes

And, because some saw the tweet as conceding, he has now tweeted, "I concede NOTHING!

Such a small man.

35 Likes

The post-covid uppers he was on have worn off.

He’s now in the chronic-fatigue-trouble-remembering phase.

29 Likes

Let me be crystal clear … I don’t give a left-handed monkey’s fuck what any MAGAt thinks about any subject, including electoral integrity. Not today, not tomorrow. And that includes the head MAGAt.

24 Likes

Leaving this here without comment.

72 Likes

Native Americans secured Arizona for JRB. Imagine 98% support among registered Dems, nationwide.

https://neaznativedemocrats.org/blog/postelectionsummary

68 Likes

I envision a world in which all of Trump’s assets have been seized by the state of New York and his Twitter account has been cancelled due to too many violations. In such a world, we might finally have some peace, if only for a few days.

54 Likes

who knows which administration it will be

Ooo, Ooo… I do! I do!

P.S. Trump just told the Po and Boogie Boys that they are fools for believing him.

12 Likes

This was a RIGGED ELECTION!

Apparently, Trump is extremely upset that, even though he cheated, he still lost.

72 Likes

77 Likes