Trump Faces Backlash For Tweeting Race-Baiting Vids Of Black Men Attacking White People

President Donald Trump has sparked outrage after he retweeted dog-whistling videos of random Black men attacking white people on Monday night.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1316453

He’s not even pretending anymore. He’s just putting it out there at this point.

33 Likes

Suspend. The. Account!

57 Likes

Go buy your gun and start organizing with your neighbors, Trump believes that a civil war is a small price to pay for his re-election.

10 Likes

Words fail me. Again. Again.

18 Likes

trump can’t stand mockery. Maybe the Lincoln Project can ake a video of random acts of kindness between people of different skin colors.

Or just retweet Sarah Cooper

16 Likes

This is where the Republicans have to put their foot down and denounce the clown. Otherwise there is going to be a lot of dead people in the streets.

8 Likes

This is the result of 3 years of bullshit and gaslighting. He has nothing else to run on so out comes the GOP tired old campaign of race baiting

29 Likes

Who will join the dead people dying alone in their homes and in the hospitals.

20 Likes

Let’s remember when tRump’s lackeys try to spin this and wants you to believe that tRump was only kidding when he posted these, tRump has already said, “I don’t kid”. In fact, I even bookmarked it. I assume that his statement applies to everything he says and does.

Besides, its just another race-baiting day for tRump that ends in “y”. Anyone surprised?

Didn’t think so.

24 Likes

And his minions and enablers deny that he is a racist?? GMAFB!!!

11 Likes

Charlie Manson did it better.

11 Likes

He was race-baiting from the day he began this misadventure. It’s been downhill ever since, and there is no bottom.

23 Likes

It’s not just the dog whistle, although that’s the major component; he gets off on the violence itself.

33 Likes

Oh, he’s utterly fascinated. Can’t stop talking about it.

7 Likes

Trump’s M.O.

• Incompetent, racist derp, corruption, crime, etc.
  • Double Down
  • Triple Down
  • Paid Slave (Lawyer, functionary. etc.) rescues Trump
  • And/or wait for the News Cycle to rotate

Harder to do now…

6 Likes

This is Trump crying out to the missing people in Tulsa…“Do you guys still love me?”

5 Likes

Gee which 3 countries in that graph are run by Ignorant, Racist, Fascists who use racial enmity and religious bigotry to remain in power?

16 Likes

I note the paucity of black violence on box turtle memes. Sad.

3 Likes

Seems like developed countries have gotten a handle of the problem, while third-world and assorted shithole countries are having a hard time.

22 Likes