Trump Denies He’s At Center Of DNI Whistleblower Complaint | Talking Points Memo

President Trump on Thursday dismissed reports that his communications with a foreign leader are at the center of a secretive whistleblower complaint that’s sparked a dispute between Congress and the director of national intelligence.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1249537
1 Like

If he’s denying it, it’s definitely him

27 Likes

Pants. On. Fire!

8 Likes

No, Trump did not deny he’s at the center of the complaint. He is denying the validity of the complaint, because he is oblivious to his own idiocy, while effectively admitting he is very much at the center of the complaint.

24 Likes

If he’s denying, he’s lying.

13 Likes

Trump always denies he denies.
Then all his butt buddies deny he denies.
Then when all else fails,Obama and AOC did it.

12 Likes

Well, yeah, but even if it wasn’t him he couldn’t put up with everyone talking about something without him making it about him.

13 Likes

.Knowing all of this, is anybody dumb enough to believe that I would say something inappropriate with a foreign leader while on such a potentially “heavily populated” call.
Yes there are millions of us who are dumb enough to believe it mainly because we know how dumb you really are, not to mention reckless.

16 Likes

Ok the guy who lies about what time he gets up in the morning is to be believed… yea, I got a bridge in NYC, I don’t own, for sale, cheap…

7 Likes

“… is anybody dumb enough to believe that I would say something inappropriate with a foreign leader…”

Yes, you treasonous motherfucker. Definitely yes. You don’t have to be a “Genius” like Melania to know what a traitor you have always been.

14 Likes

Sure Jan.

3 Likes

His ghost-written denials are the most blatant admission of guilt possible.

8 Likes

Maguire agreed to testify in an open session next week.

Correction: Maguire agreed to stonewall in an open session next week.

13 Likes

Bless your heart Donnie. OF COURSE, you are denying it…and you’ll get your lawyers on it toot sweet…

2 Likes

Add to that he is dumb enough about history and policy and he is such a narcissistic he would never know if he has stepped over the line

5 Likes

Is anyone dumb enough to trust that anything said by any member of your family contains even the smallest scintilla of the truth?!?!!?

Bitch, please.

5 Likes

if only the abomination had one iota of credibility then someone, somewhere, might possibly believe his denial.

As it is, he’s a constant source of anti-credibility waves which are easily detected by any functioning ear. The sentient tend to tune him out, and instead listen to actual credible sources.

2 Likes

OK, then Trump should just allow the transcript of the conversation in question to be made public, or at least available to the House oversight committee. If he does not, then we know he has something (else) to hide.

15 Likes

Okay, he’s not in the exact center.

1 Like

13 Likes