Trump Demands Stronger Defense From Republicans Amid Impeachment Probe

Lev doesn’t think BenedictDonald will come through with a pardon.

14 Likes

Baron Von Orangehausen

“Republicans, don’t be led into the fools trap of saying it was not perfect, but is not impeachable,” Trump tweeted on Sunday. “No, it is much stronger than that. NOTHING WAS DONE WRONG!”

previously

Republicans have to get tougher and fight,” Trump said during a Cabinet meeting at the White House. “We have some that are great fighters, but they have to get tougher and fight because the Democrats are trying to hurt the Republican Party for the election.”

anyhow…previously on ‘The Donald Trump Clip Show’

16 Likes
9 Likes

He’s soooo stupid… but we knew that. He can’t see that the current goalpost is sitting at “Diplomatic pressure to achieve American goals overseas is normal, and this was just aimed at rooting out Ukrainian corruption in general, not a specific Biden target. Biden just got caught in the net.

At least it sounds reasonable on the surface, if you disregard the actual evidence. The R’s could keep tossing chaff about Ukraine being a corrupt hellhole for a while until the actual voting starts. Claiming that there was nothing wrong period is just stoooopid.

5 Likes
8 Likes

Not only Russia but his entire Adult life since the 70’s. He (and his father and sister) have committed multiple financial crimes but but Don the Con has not served a single day in jail. No wonder he believes himself to be untouchable.

22 Likes

And that’s probably accurate. The damage is already done. Pardoning him after the fact accomplishes nothing for Trump. Lev is also Ukrainian-born (pre-Soviet), and Trump hates dirty Ukrainians almost as much as he hates the dirty Kurds, thanks to Giuliani and others bending his ear.

9 Likes

Who put the Benzedrine in Ms Rubin’s Ovaltine?

(Apologies to Harry the Hipster Gibson)

4 Likes

Pashaw @pshah, doesn’t matter if Republicans do exactly what Trump says he wants done, in 15 minutes he’ll rant because they’re doing what he told them to do because someone else pointed out different way. Trump is never loyal, only disloyal.

9 Likes

No question. When things blow up, he’ll blame someone else. He’s not a man to ever accept responsibility. I’m sure Congressional Republicans are well aware, and it sort of ties them into knots. They know they have a poor hand, but their leader is acting like it’s a royal flush. So there they go scurrying from one strategy, watching it get knocked down, then scurrying to another one, etc.

When your best hopes reside in moving Jim Jordan to Intelligence, you are in grave danger.

20 Likes

+1. Trump’s narcaism is going to lead to his destruction. The republican’s fall back was to say “yes, its’ bad, but not impeachable” see Haley, Nikki, with nose back to being attached to trump’s butt.

However, if Trump will admit no fault, then he will do it again, and other crazy stuff. The public is far less supportive of that, and I doubt that many republican senators want to run the risk of owning what a newly emboldened Trump would do…

5 Likes

Apparently Lev is the smart one.

4 Likes

Remember that tweet when Chiselin’ Trump merely begged his fellow Republicans to “DO SOMETHING!”? Good times.

6 Likes

So does this mean it’s finally Infrastructure Week?

11 Likes

The proper Chiselin’ Trump protocol also calls for the “I hereby” part to be misspelled (e.g., as “I hear by” or “I hearby”) at least twice, first.

3 Likes

Well, at least a shift.

‘What you’re seeing and what you’re reading is (STILL) not what’s happening’.

4 Likes

Oh FFS. He’s so stupid, narcissistic, and damaged, he actually believes his own bullshit.

8 Likes

Stronger defense? Sheesh, at this point the only thing Graham fears is his Liege having a colonoscopy exam.

12 Likes

I just can’t believe that. I think he is rotten and corrupt to his last molecule and lying is just part of it, always has been.

5 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available