Trump Demands Identify Of Whistleblower, Suggests Schiff Be Arrested

On the heels of news that the whistleblower might be under federal protection because he or she fears for their own safety, President Trump on Sunday evening demanded to know the individual’s identity.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1252362
1 Like

The ghost of Roy Cohn lives on…

Trump truly is a despicable piece of shit…

71 Likes

I love the smell of Trumpsperation in the morning!

61 Likes

Mentally ill.

37 Likes

Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you’re always afraid
You step out of line, the man come and take you away

53 Likes

He’s really pushing the envelope on the whole “unhinged wanna-be dictator” thing, isn’t he? I Can’t wait to hear from the right wingers about how he’s “just joking.”

47 Likes

He wrote it on twitter, so it must be true. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

11 Likes
111 Likes

"the so-called “Whistleblower,” represented a perfect conversation with a foreign leader in a totally inaccurate and fraudulent way.

…in a partial transcript released by my lackeys.

Please proceed, Mr. President! Impeachment Derangement Syndrome is readily curable by resignation.

61 Likes

Just more deflection. Scream, try to say unfair, etc. Anything to try to deflect.

9 Likes

Of course, Mr. President. Just have your AG revoke that pesky OLC memorandum, and we can arrange dates in court for you to meet all of your accusers.

112 Likes

I hope these tweets are included in the articles of impeachment.

56 Likes

Spanky tweeting stuff that is bat shit crazy I am sure will be an effective way to combat an impeachment and go a long way to improving his poll numbers.

19 Likes

He loves to talk about treason and accuse others of such. Maybe he’s projecting? :thinking:

47 Likes

Pro tip to Trump: You will face your accusers in the same place and manner as any other American: after you have been impeached, removed from office and are on trial for your crimes.

64 Likes

He’s SUCH a jacka$$. He doesn’t even know what he’s SAYING or understand the inquiry but BY GOD AND BY TRUMP, SOMEBODY should be arrested for DARING to question him. Hugh Hewitt is out with an inane op ed today along similar lines. Somehow it’s A-OK with these frauds to scream and lie and drool and spit and BREAK THE LAW but for no one else.

30 Likes

Keep hitting him. Be relentless. Do not lose the narrative. Cornyn and others are now questioning the whether the whistleblower had “first hand” knowledge. That has nothing to do with “we need you to do us a favor”. That statement is the ballgame.

67 Likes

While recently reading a scholarly article on the Impeachment of Donald Trump, the author made what I found to be a startling statement, ‘we must be careful when overturning the outcome in a presidential election’.

Without apparent irony the writer seemed to suggest that the candidate who got 3 million fewer votes than their opppnent was the true will of the American voter.

Most Historians work hard to identify that one event which became the tipping point for a People and their future as a nation- an argument can be made that for the United States, that time is now.

Trump was a mistake who became a catastrophe- who is now a material threat to the security of our country.

74 Likes

Schiff for treason, and you are the joker. He will continue ramping up all this crap, rinse, and repeat until he’s driving us ever more crazy.

9 Likes

Naw, he’s been strictly loyal from the start.

Какой стране он лоялен, вопрос

13 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available