Trump Clings To Big Lie, Claims People Who Didn’t Vote Stole Georgia Election | Talking Points Memo

Former President Donald Trump continues to cling to the lie that he won a second term in office, this time on the basis of several thousand soon-to-be purged Georgians who didn’t vote in the 2020 presidential election. 

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1378699

Ah yes, if you remove the votes of people that didn’t vote last time that… doesn’t change the vote count. Vote count - 0 = vote count.

But math is hard.

39 Likes

His ignorance is astounding.

I wonder how he’s gonna blame THIS on Raffensberger.

17 Likes

They really have to stop letting him cut that basket-weaving class.

14 Likes

I’m tired. I’m tired of Trump said this & Trump said that. Who cares!!! The Republicans in Congress are who TPM et al should be focusing their attention on. This Trump nonsense is one big distraction. Full stop.

14 Likes

And TPM continues to breathlessly tell us that the fucking scumbag is lying. That makes a subscription even more valuable.

9 Likes

Trump’s supporters deserve to be separated from their money. It’s just a shame it’s going to him.

35 Likes

By definition, the purged voters didn’t participate in the last election,…

Of course they didn’t: they were too busy, 24/7, hauling bags of Chinese-made absentee ballots into Fulton County’s vote processing centers.
There was enough bamboo in there to build a screened gazebo.

16 Likes

Once again, a particle of fact strikes the molecule that is Trump’s brain, splits it, and he emits two photons of self-serving misinformation.

42 Likes

Bogons, actually. The quantum particle of misinformation.

http://www.catb.org/jargon/html/B/bogon.html

23 Likes

But if you divide the vote totals by the number of people that didn’t vote then the variance is infinite. Math is fun.

Raffensberger should have known which Republicans were not going to vote and then made sure they got to the polls.

14 Likes

Wait for it. The argument is going to become that the vote tallies revealed by all the recounts are more or less accurate, but the “steal” was from those who didn’t vote. Cuz the system is so rigged, there must be a magic formula for awarding phantom votes in such a manner that TFG would have won. So, there, TFG did win.

6 Likes

O/T this shit is seriously getting out of control…This is northern Va
Video: Chaos Erupts, Loudoun County School Board Meeting Suspended After Former State Sen. Dick Black (Far-Right R) Rants Against “Critical Race Theory,” Teachers Who “call boys girls, and girls boys” | Blue Virginia

16 Likes

It’s pitiful that no one loves former president Trump enough to take him out of the public spotlight. Not surprising in the slightest degree, but abjectly pitiful. The loneliest and craziest man in the world.

9 Likes

I beg to differ. He is in many ways still the de-facto leader of those R’s you mention. He is important. I also get a kick out of laughing at him.

17 Likes

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE LAST ELECTION?

Trump lost.

8 Likes

In only many ways? I do not at all mean this as a criticism of Joe Biden, but Donald Trump is the June 2021 leader of his party in a way that Joe Biden will never be, and Barack Obama and Bill Clinton never were.

4 Likes

“Liar who does not understand govt continues to lie and refuse to learn about govt - Series Installment 5973”

15 Likes

Trumpy’s logic is just bat shit crazy. How can one person be so fucking stupid and out of touch with reality as to not understand this.

9 Likes

And hence he would support the voting rights bill to encourage more people to vote, right?

9 Likes