Trump Clearly Feels Betrayed By Latest Fox Poll: ‘I Don’t Know What’s Happening’

I’m I the only one who noticed he said he assumed Fox News polls are fake?

ETA: And this, BTW, is how people with NPD roll. It’s how they are. People who have things you want to take from them or who you fear are treated the way you expect everyone else to treat you. Everyone else is either a source of narcissistic supply or an enemy. Any break in being a supplier turns you into an enemy.

36 Likes

“The horror… The horror.”

4 Likes

“Fox is different, there’s not question about it,” he said, before adding he’s the one “calling the shots” on whether there’d be general election debates, according to a transcript of the remarks.

So, Fox has to get back in line, or what few debates Trump does agree to he will specifically preclude them from participating in. Televising a debate, while a civic good, is also lucrative. Trump is baldly blackmailing a major media outlet, threatening to deprive them of a source of revenue if they don’t do what he wants.

Th next time someone accuses you of being alarmist when you say Trump is a rank authoritarian remind them of stuff like this.

47 Likes

That’s what should be printed on the brim of those stupid MAGA hats.

13 Likes

Yeah … I felt betrayed by yesterday’s thunderstorm. Took it as a personal insult. HAD TO GRILL IN THE RAIN!

9 Likes

He gets to call the shots on whether there are general election debates???

Oh, boy!!! I can’t wait for the empty chair debates in September 2020! I might actually watch that.

25 Likes

“I don’t know what’s happening…"

No shit.

26 Likes

I think it is called OANN.

5 Likes

“You don’t know where that finger’s been!”
-Airplane

5 Likes

Maybe double the bid for Greenland… or threaten iminent domain action. That should make things right in the twisted land of Trump.

6 Likes

Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.

7 Likes

8 Likes

Coping with reality? … Trump says "“to hell with that” … reality has to cope with me!!!

14 Likes

Many debates are empty-chair debates …

5 Likes

I read that as Trump saying he may not agree to any debates not just that Fox is going to be excluded. And of course he won’t—at this point he couldn’t possibly handle a 30 minute debate let alone a 90 minute one

38 Likes

Whoever the Democratic nominee is, s/he should make Weak Donald come to them asking for debates. If he doesn’t, just tell the press he hasn’t asked for a debate, must be scared.

And if Tantrum Tot Trump makes ridiculous demands, just walk away and tell the press he’s too chicken to debate under normal parameters. Or tell reporters we’re not interested in debating Trump, because you don’t want to look like you’re beating up a sundowning feeble old man.

Whatever the circumstance, the point is to make - or really just let - Declining Donald look like the mentally deteriorating, perpetually frightened, weak, old, angry, insecure coward that he actually is.

52 Likes

Well, you walk into the room like a camel, and then you frown
You put your eyes in your pocket and your nose on the ground
There ought to be a law against you comin’ around
You should be made to wear earphones
'Cause something is happening and you don’t know what it is…

9 Likes

OT: But that sign would be perfect for the large churches in my area that let out on Sunday’s. I guess that is why they hiring traffic cops to coordinate the “Mass” exit as well. My opinion, they can all just take a damn right turn and figure out their route afterwards. (perpetual pet peeve)

2 Likes

10 Likes

As so often happens, you’ve hit the hammer on its head with a nail. :clap::clap::clap:

7 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available