Trump Claims Russia Invasion ‘Happened Because Of A Rigged Election’

Which party was it that bloviated hysterically about it being treason to criticize the POTUS during a time of way, again? Or was that only when it was a Bush and Kuwait?

10 Likes

Even a desnotification would do.

6 Likes

I’m still thinking defenestration.

10 Likes

Link this traitor and the Republican Party together. The political ads just write themselves. Both deserve to go down in flames for their actions. Either Republican politicians publically disavow Trump or they should deal with the challenges of being labeled as anti-American.

Can someone also fill in what is happening in NYC regarding this report:

and

What is the back story? Any insight or news? Was this expected?

6 Likes

Fox News host corrects Trump after he mistakenly thought US troops were landing in Ukraine as Russia launched its attack (msn.com)

7 Likes

i recall the TV pictures of Trumpf and the Russians in Washington, shortly after the election…thinking, at that time, no good can come of this…Trumpf etal do not realize, that should men like PUTIN prevail, the first people they go for are the people in power…it is 1939, all over again.

8 Likes

Amen.

6 Likes

Hey Fox just because he calls in you don’t have to take his call, he is just another private citizen. Somebody please arrest this guy and put a muzzle on him

6 Likes

i think you nailed it. Trumpfs cult have no idea what would happen to them should a man like Putian prevail…there is room for only one person at the top…we have seen how the Russians rid themselves of any competing individual…

9 Likes

You mean these 2.

13 Likes

He’s the bride at every wedding, the deceased at every funeral, and the victim in every incident.

He’s too stupid and needy to STFU.

7 Likes

Darrell and Darrell?

5 Likes

Republicans are investigating a new election strategy: Declare Vladimir Putin to be the President of Russia and President of the United States at the same time.

Still some details to work out, but this one they believe the Court has to accept.

8 Likes

“Trump said that the invasion never would have happened under his administration, since he…”

…would have just given them Ukraine because Ukraine “backed” Hillary in the original Russian election interference “lie.”

FIFY

13 Likes

Putin wanted to date Ivanka, but wasn’t willing to let Trump have his name emblazoned on the Kremlin, so that kinda scotched it.

4 Likes

You’re far from wrong, but, I don’t believe Thorazine is an appropriate treatment for tertiary syphilis, of course, I’m not a doctor…

5 Likes

Hah. It’s for the most obvious symptoms, but sure, inject him with Lysol if you think it’ll help.

5 Likes

No real questions for Trump as to the sense his statement makes.

But at this stage, the only people who believe him would resist a 1200-page perfectly written policy statement contradicting every word he says.

This is, essentially, like a GOP membership-question

10 Likes

Ingraham apparently cut him off, trying to keep the focus on Ukraine.

12 Likes

When you’re too crazy for Laura Ingraham…

15 Likes