Trump Cheers Supporters Swarming Biden Bus In Texas

Not only has President Donald Trump refused to condemn his supporters who swarmed a Biden campaign bus on the highway as it passed through San Antonio, but he retweeted a video of the episode with a giddy “I LOVE TEXAS!”

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1341647
1 Like

And so the active fomentation of violence begins.

Hang on, gang. It’s going to get very dangerous very soon.

44 Likes

Dance? Looks like he’s shadow boxing President Hillary.

5 Likes

Completely off topic, and probably due to me reading too many DC comics in my life…

…but seeing Trump with these black gloves always reminds me of Lex Luthor wearing one

8 Likes

Which one?

4 Likes

ter·ror·ist /ˈterərəst/

noun

a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

30 Likes
7 Likes

If my television really is smart then why am I unable to program it to mute his sorry ass whenever the tv detects his voice or face :thinking:

17 Likes

Does he think the gloves make him look tough?

They don’t.

17 Likes

He’s got the same condition (Leporsy?) going as Moscow-Mitch

10 Likes

I am afraid of what happens on Wednesday.

5 Likes

There may be others, but the FBI is the one law enforcement agency that is taking this terrorist threat seriously. Which is why Trump wants to replace Wray.

35 Likes

Citing the supposed “execution” of Trump supporters and attempted “rape and killing” of the McCloskeys, the gun-toting couple from St. Louis

Someone wants to rape Madam McCloskey?

Now that’s really sick :nauseated_face: :face_vomiting:

11 Likes

10 Likes

They’re tiny little kid gloves. :joy: :joy: :joy:

11 Likes

I’m currently on a Zoom, hopefully going to make a few calls for N. Carolina. Wish me luck that I just hang tight through all the tech crap.

I don’t have much energy but hope to at least give an hour to this. I’ll reward myself with…I don’t know…there’s a can of Reddi Whip in the frig. That’ll do.

Ain’t over till it’s over. :muscle::fist::crossed_fingers::pray:t2:

21 Likes

Law and order only applies, now, to progressives. God damn Trump and goddamn the pieces of fascist garbage that infests the so called republican party. Push back hard against the rotten thugs and domestic terrorists. Junior, Turd the Second, especially, and right after Turd the First.

5 Likes

It’s Texas - of COURSE they were armed.

7 Likes

There should be felony charges at minimum for what we have factually seen as recorded. Hopefully there is more video, with plate numbers. Every single one of these assholes needs to be in court and publicly shamed and given the max penalty.

22 Likes

Warmed? With liquid courage?

3 Likes