Trump Campaign Postpones NH Rally Citing ‘Safety Reasons’ Due To Tropical Storm | Talking Points Memo

NEWS: During Trump’s presidency, the RNC collected a total of $130.4 million from the 555 donors who have given the party at least $100,000 each, per a HuffPost analysis. https://t.co/XlxP0mUkVn

— S.V. Dáte (@svdate) July 10, 2020
4 Likes

NRA’d for you.

Remember the NRA?

2 Likes

WOW! If that’s what the outside of his head looks like, imagine the turmoil and tempest on the inside of it.

3 Likes

He kept calling and calling NH, had others call and call, email and text.
Nobody answered except a secret message from chris sununu, “might not be a good idea to come here, only 4 people interested”.
Fortunately a big imaginary storm saved him, wonder why he didn’t call it a hurricane.

1 Like

Hey whatever happened to the NRA? Are they in bankruptcy or something?

2 Likes

Definitely about the almost certain low turnout:

3 Likes

Great news, Thanks!

It’s great to see that Barr’s corruption of the relevant fed courts hasn’t taken Trump’s legal issues off the rails completely.

I wonder how long Trump’s fragile ego will survive the loss of adoring crowds at his mad rallies.

Also, OT, this morning I was thinking about the Fred Trump, Sr extended family in which Fred Trump, Jr was considered the black sheep of the family. Jesus! No wonder Fred Jr took to drink.

4 Likes

LOL! BTW, I remember Oscar Homolka.

1 Like

President Trump, pardon the Karen’s! As a white person, I demand it!

1 Like

Your carin’ for the Karens is scarin’ me.

1 Like

Lost the path. Needs a cairn.

3 Likes

Karens need to start carin about how they look to the rest of the world.

You’re being filmed, Karen, and you look like a crazed bag lady and the whole world is watching including your kids and grandkids.

3 Likes

I am wondering why Mark Milley is not ordering a nuclear attack on Tropical Storm Fay so that Preshitident Skanky Turdface and Iwanka can have their rally.

oh,
FFS

1 Like

“Throw him, and his crooks, out of office.”

The simplest thing. Literally the simplest thing, and he can’t do it. Put it over your mouth AND your blowhole, numbnuts.

3 Likes

GOPAP. Goddamned old passive aggressive party.

3 Likes

That’s how a lot of Trumpers wear their masks when they are forced to put one on to get in a store. I think it’s to demonstrate their contempt for the whole idea.

1 Like

Let’s see how brash and contemptuous they feel when they’re choking their lives out alone in an ICU.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available