Trump Campaign Mocked On Twitter For Citing Weather As Reason To Cancel NH Rally | Talking Points Memo

Kirk, you devil. \// LLAP.

5 Likes

You can’t polish the end of a turd.

5 Likes

Must be running low on Sharpie ink.

Actually, is it even certain he can still hold a pen?

7 Likes

Agree, the last track I saw the storm ran just along the edge of the NH/VT border, was a clear break on the VT side. So a little jiggle of the hand with the Sharpie an what do you know, NH in bull phucky’s eye.

1 Like

Biblical deadly, run for your lives.

5 Likes

Well, what about swapping Puerto Rico for Greenland? Maybe the Danes would go for that?

Yashar Ali
@yashar

·

1h

In an interview with the New York Times, Elaine Duke, a lifelong Republican who was acting secretary of homeland security for four months in 2017, says that President Trump brought up the idea of selling Puerto Rico in the aftermath of Hurricane Maria.

31 Likes

I don’t know why Preshitident Skanky Turdface’s toady Mark Milley is not calling out nuclear bombs to redirect Tropical Storm Fay so that his Party’s rally can go on.

5 Likes

He’s probably say exactly that sooner or later (along with any number of other things).

2 Likes

Maybe if he uses both hands.

10 Likes

How much would he clear after staging and closing costs? But then I guess he wasn’t going fix it up to flip, just price to go.

5 Likes

And someone is there to take the top off for him.

3 Likes

I knew it was bullshit even before I checked the weather forecast. The tell was the business about rescheduling it “in the next couple of weeks” (or whatever the actual wording was). He could reschedule it in the next couple of days if he really wanted to go and thought he could draw a crowd.

9 Likes

What happens when you give a party and no one comes?

Ask Donnie…

And the new Hampshire State motto is no longer “Live Free or Die!”.

It’s now “Crowd Free and Bye!”

16 Likes

They are gonna LOVE Jacksonville outside, in August…where there is basically a thunderstorm every day, IF a hurricane isn’t barreling down the east coast.:joy::joy::joy:

44 Likes

Trump obviously doesn’t know his history. James T. Kirk was the first. and he cheated.

19 Likes

You don’t say! :grin:

11 Likes

His inauguration crowd was actually puny. Perfect, puny bookends to his puny, failed presidency.

9 Likes

Trump supporters disappointed …

The quotes from the Trumpazoan couples are like messages from “bubbleworld” and are astonishingly uninformed.

6 Likes

The fact is, Tropical Storm Fay was eminently survivable. I survived it myself. It was rainy part of the day, a little blowy but not bad. What they wouldn’t have survived is another half-empty rally, though. Of such things are narratives born. When he has nothing else to talk about he talks about the tremendous “enthusiasm” and “spirit” the Presence generates, and they’re gun-shy. The loser stink is getting stronger, innit?

42 Likes

Sharpie-gate II coming right up.

7 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available