Trump Camp Urged Fake Georgia Electors To Keep Scheme Cloaked In ‘Complete Secrecy,’ Email Shows

A guy who’s busy subverting an election by getting shills to pose as electors is named “Sinners”?

And people wonder why some of us believe that we might actually be living in a simulation.

1 Like

From the same people who backed “Fraud Guarantee”
You gotta stop seeing the thing as a error. It isn’t. It’s an advertisement for their kind of people.

3 Likes

This guy is today an employee of Georgia Secretary of State Raffensperger.

5 Likes

I was about the instructions he was giving to them, he was telling them to go to the Capitolio and getting in under the pretense that they were visiting a state senator and once there go in and emit their fake votes, they were not to tell the guards or the media of their true intentions. So yeah it was scenario 1, they knew it was a crime.

3 Likes

Like this Christian fabulist named Malarkey…

3 Likes

Truth in advertising.

1 Like

Most everyone knew this was coming in the leadup to the 2020 election. The way to criming is to make them legal when YOU do it.

Sinners defended the email in a statement to the Post and CNN, claiming he was just doing what lawyers and Georgia GOP chair David Shafer, another fake Trump elector, had told him to do.

Ah yes. The Nuremberg Defense™.

4 Likes

Seems like textbook conspiracy. You could put this in a law school exam question for a criminal law class.

6 Likes

I suggest a Baltimore State Hospital For The Criminally Insane hand cart…

1 Like

Gotcha. Thanks.

“Sinners”

Lol. Can’t make this shit up.

IKR? I mean the whole world heard about this before it even happened. Now we know why

1 Like

I just watched an interview with a prosecutor on CNN. As he explained it, it’s not the secrecy that’s the crime. It’s what the secrecy says about the actions they were trying to keep secret. That makes sense.

6 Likes

According to this morning’s article in the Washington Post, one of the Georgia state senators is saying he knows nothing about the fake electors scheme.

2 Likes

As usual – the attorneys now need attorneys. It is easy to see why the GOP detests trial lawyers. They vacuum up huge honking amounts of their disposable income.

5 Likes

Of course he doesn’t.

2 Likes

Trump has normalized being accused of a crime. That is no mean trick. It takes an inordinate amount of ability to be immune to shame and a number of other realted emotions that normal people possess.

And bear in mind, this is being seen by the entire world.

3 Likes

Seems like listening to Trump OR his attorneys is going to lead to problems for you.

1 Like

I’m on that same wavelength - Trump has now skated more than 20 years of Winter Olympic athletes, so I have zero belief in the next one or several “shocking revelations” are going to be the ones to induce this society holding him accountable.

That said, if federal authorities were finally sent out to nab him, here’s my fantasy of how Trump would take it: