Trump Camp Forced To Shut Down Absurd Voter Fraud Hotline Due To Ceaseless Prank Calls

This is how the Trump campaign’s voter fraud hotline ends: not with a bang, but with harrowing reports of the Hamburglar terrorizing American patriots at the poll sites.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1344629
2 Likes

Who did not see this coming? Raise your hand.

15 Likes

In all modesty I can add that I organized one or nineteen of those prank calls myself.

I don’t feel bad because the “hotline” itself was sort of a prank.

41 Likes

38 Likes

Says it all.

" Due To Ceaseless Prank Calls"

Is your refrigerator running ? Better go catch it,those kind of calls ? Oh No :rofl:

33 Likes

I’m shocked.

There’s another fraud search from Ron Johnson, in case you or your friends want to help him:

Senator Ron Johnson
@SenRonJohnson

Nov 11

My committee has jurisdiction over USPS and the federal workforce. I’m asking anyone who knows of irregularities related to mail-in or absentee ballots to contact our confidential whistleblower hotline: whistleblower@ronjohnson.senate.gov

13 Likes

You’re showing your age with this one. A relative owned a retail store in the 1940s and 1950s, and for years would get such a call every so often.

4 Likes

Oh Ron, nobody is going to blow your whistle.

11 Likes

Since we are discussing the Phony-Baloney industry, it’s worth noting that Leave mastermind Dominic Cummings and Boris Johnson have split the blanket.

6 Likes

Speaking of the Hamburgler, that guy’s been on the loose since 1976, and yet Mayor McCheese keeps getting re-elected! Soft on crime, Mayor. Law and Order!

16 Likes

But you can go to this website and send fraud claims to trump!

Aaron Rupar
@atrupar
](https://twitter.com/atrupar)

·

2h

this might be the first crowdsourced coup attempt in history.

Team Trump (Text VOTE to 88022)

@TeamTrump

· 5h

Help stop voter suppression, irregularities and fraud! Tell us what you are seeing. Report a case: http://djt45.co/stopfraud

9 Likes

My favorite part of one of the prank call videos on Twitter was when the person on the other end answered the phone with “Trump war room.” If that’s really how they’re answering, it’s hard to take seriously they idea that what they’re deeply concerned about is vote fraud.

23 Likes

16 Likes

Heh, heh, heh. Where’s Bart Simpson when you need him?

And seriously - with Team Trumped-Up peddling “definitive evidence” like “I heard some guy say to another guy (something something)”, they are just begging to be pranked.

3 Likes

Hello, Trump hotline, is your refrigerator running?

4 Likes

“Do you have Prince Albert in a can?”

4 Likes

The saddest part is that most of the people responding were his own MAGA supporters. We are all waiting with baited breath to see their MAGA Racism R Us car cruise tomorrow. Probably will be dragging around effigies of Anderson Cooper, Obama and Cher from the back of their trucks.

3 Likes

I bet it was those same pesky kids who flooded the Tulsa Rally Ticket Office with fake requests for tickets.

14 Likes

Sitting on CSPAN to see numbnuts speak. All I hear is the air traffic in the vicinity.

2 Likes

You misspelled “whore”…

8 Likes