Trump Boosts Michael Flynn In Fresh Attack On Russia Probe | Talking Points Memo

Just hours after commuting his longtime friend and former political adviser Roger Stone President Donald Trump on Saturday tweeted support for his former national security adviser Michael Flynn.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1320024
1 Like

The weekend forecast is warm with continued coverups.

51 Likes

staggering corruption

Tolerated by the Republican Party, because they refuse to convict him of any crime.

25 Likes

Warm? It’s 108 here with the dew point.

Coverups? Well, of course.

13 Likes

Okay, show of hands. Did.anyone not see that coming?

. . .

Yes, thank you, Senator Collins. You may put your hand down now. Anyone else…?

44 Likes

Trump seems determined to hand the presidency to Joe Biden.
On a silver platter.

34 Likes

108 here as well
111 projected for tomorrow…
Even Nixon was better at cover ups. And that’s sayin’ somethin’. Ol donnie, if he keeps this shit up is gonna be stepping in a large pile 'o poo… eventually. He cannot help it cuz he just isn’t aa detail kinda guy and those little legal details are gonna bite him …eventually.

13 Likes

Trying to keep up with Trump’s constant, destructive distractions is like a Level 10 game of Whack-a-mole, in which real players get hurt in every round.

12 Likes

…calling him a “sick liar[sic]” for alleging…

Why is there a [sic] in there? Sometimes it’s hard for me to pick out some grammar or spelling error, but I don’t get this one.
And I’m bored.

6 Likes

It’s obvious that he’s trying to get rid of every piece of evidence of his conspiracy with Russia.

33 Likes

Gettin’ 'er done on his way out

4 Likes

Fine by me. But his critical decision will be who he chooses as his vice president. And I am thinking down the road past the election. Interestingly there was this prof from Stoney Brook who claimed trump had a 91% chance of reelection …of course I saw that on Fox news political. Sometimes ya gotta bite yer lip and look at the opposition and see what they’re reading.

6 Likes

Indeed he does.

He may just want to in fact, but he can’t admit it.

6 Likes

“Trump further articulated his own warped ideas about ‘law and order’ that involved the jailing of his opponents.”

But her emails!

And speeches to bankers!!

AND PANTSUITS!!!

29 Likes

Does anyone have any questions?

23 Likes

Only special people get to play in the sandbox with Donald.

4 Likes

Nothing is covered up. Sadly, everything his does is in full view and yet the GOP continues to give him a wink and a nod.

Susan Collins was right after the Senate voted to not impeach when she announced “I think he learned his lesson”. He did, he learned it well as the GOP gave him the green light.

30 Likes

Overhanging grift due to an inverted judicial system will remain until the storms of November.

19 Likes

too shrill, lacks the fine, manly delivery of a real president

17 Likes

I will gladly advocate for Trump to keep talking, and tweeting, because ‘Too Much and Never Enough’ is the perfect description of Donald’s ego.

My O/T side note to describe my weariness with all thing Trump great and small is that it has turned me into “that person”. A person who yells at people on the trail that don’t have their dog(s) on leash. I did it again the morning, and thinking about it I yelled at the same guy I yelled at last weekend. Funny thing is I didn’t recognize him right away, but I did his dog.

20 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available