Trump Blames Blagojevich’s Prison Sentence On Comey, Who Wasn’t At DOJ At The Time | Talking Points Memo

Hopefully, in gratitude, Blago will provide Donnie with real world tips on how to survive Federal accommodations.

That’s need-to-know info for Donnie, even if he doesn’t realize it yet.

5 Likes

:confounded: Never occurred to me. Thanks.

2 Likes

It would be great if Blagojevich’s sentence got uncommuted because he wasn’t a Comey victim!

5 Likes

Trump is still peeved Craigslist insisted listing Barron violated their terms of service.

2 Likes

Did Donnie think Comey was a detective?

2 Likes

Eve was framed by the Deep State!

2 Likes

Unlike Nixon, Trump is saying in his inimitable way, “I am a crook!” and every Republican in Congress except for Romney refuses to do anything about it.

6 Likes

Trump must think he has the Electoral College votes from Illinois in the bag.

10 Likes

Breaking, at pre-trial hearing for Julian Assange a court has heard that he will be calling a witness who will allege he was offered a pardon by the US government, if he would say Russia was not involved in the leak of DNC documents during the 2006 election.

— James Doleman (@jamesdoleman) February 19, 2020

Well, we know someone who’s not going to get a pardon.

10 Likes

This proves reality TV is not real and all those who appear, along with Trump, are not real people.

2 Likes

Tangential to issue, but important:

4 Likes

2006?

1 Like

Everyone in Illinois is pissed about this, DEM’s and Gooper’s.

10 Likes

There’s a substantial subset of Republicans that believe Katrina happened on Obama’s watch. It “feels” correct to them. It’s not really “truthiness” as much as the need for the true believers to attribute failures of government and society to a much despised personage. Other movement conservatives believe that the 2008 crash happened while Obama was president.

Trump is doing likewise with Comey, wrongly attributing certain acts he finds unfair or abhorrent to a man he despises.

12 Likes

Extra credit:

An unrepentant Rod Blagojevich expressed “everlasting gratitude” Wednesday to President Trump for commuting his 14-year prison sentence and declared himself “a freed political prisoner”

2 Likes

Arguing that the disgraced ex-governor “did not sell” Barack Obama’s vacant Senate seat …

“He paid a big price,” Trump tweeted.

Soooo, you’re saying that he sold the Senate seat to himself.

But, how does that support your argument?

brain farts!!!

1 Like

I’m still trying to work out what the heck is wrong about George Soros. Bring that name up anywhere near a republican and they have a conniption and they foam at the mouth about evil.

12 Likes

Elvis needs to write “Investigating the Investigators”, and put one hell of a copyright on it. Something with a small clause of “if you use this artistic creation without the artist or his heirs’ permission then they have the right to throw the offender in a pit with live hungery alligators”.

2 Likes

I dunno…it’s just funny.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available