Trump Asks Hispanic Ex-Aide If He Prefers The USA Or Hispanics

President Donald Trump asked a former member of his Hispanic advisory council on Monday night if he liked “the country” or “Hispanics” more in a bizarre attempt to prove his own supposed fondness for the Hispanic community.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1248977
1 Like

After losing his African American, ttump’s got himself a Hispanic!

32 Likes

How about we play a game in which reporters only mention Trump when he doesn’t say something racist, sexist, or discriminatory?

We could go blissful months in silence…

38 Likes

This sphincter rocket truly believes he’s charming and funny.

23 Likes

Outreach!

25 Likes

“…in a bizarre attempt to prove his own supposed fondness for the Hispanic community.”

30 Likes

Darn, I guess SNL is going to nix having Trump as their next cast member.

18 Likes

It’s your delusional elderly rage-filled uncle at Thanksgiving whose dementia has sufficiently advanced that he says out loud the things he’s believed all his life.

He disgraces us.

30 Likes

This has so many layers of offensiveness it is hard to start. It’s like a seven layer dip of racism.

16 Likes

Every time this creature incapable of loving anything or anyone uses the word it makes me feel like retching.

27 Likes

I’m afraid this mentally ill man actually thinks he’s cleverly luring hispanics over to his side with his subtle, almost subliminal calls to them.

17 Likes

Obviously Trump doesn’t consider Hispanics as part of the Country. What if he asked, what do you like the Country or White people. Has anyone noticed that Trump is a racist?

23 Likes

Someone should ask Trump if he prefers money or the country…

23 Likes

President Donald Trump asked a former member of his Hispanic advisory council on Monday night if he liked “the country” or “Hispanics” more

That is only a choice in the mind of a stone cold white supremacist. It wouldn’t occur to any decent human being.

18 Likes

After trashing fuel efficient cars in favor of gas guzzlers, he claims to be an environmentalist. He is insufferable.

20 Likes

The stupid, it burns.

15 Likes

What a fucking moron.

12 Likes

With nuclear weapons.

21 Likes

Trump’s instincts, all of them and every one of them, are f_cked up and emotionally retarded.

9 Likes

I think only racists like ttump would refer to people by their races with such frequency. It sounds weird.

4 Likes