Trump Admin Rolls Out New Rule To Restrict Legal Immigration

This is all you need to know about Miller.

11 Likes

You’re exempt from the new rules if you’re from Norway.

Because Norway.

3 Likes

Well, having a child is sort of like robbing a bank. There’s always the chance doing so may ruin your life.

What are kids for, anyway? I mean, really?

1 Like

45 is cruelty personified. We were warned but too many blew it off.

12 Likes

Given this criteria, when will DT be deported?

3 Likes

Still do.

The protesters in Hong Kong have shut down the airport. They’ve been going for over a month against the biggest authoritarian government on the planet.

9 Likes

So when can we expect Kentucky, Mississippi, Alabama, Arkansas, and Tennessee to be deported for taking more in federal funding than they pay in federal taxes?

11 Likes

Can Tennessee go first? They are getting ready to ban all abortions so that they can get it into the SCOTUS.

5 Likes

I’d be happy to pay them back double their tax contributions if in exchange they forfeited their Electoral College votes.

8 Likes

Once they win that they’re going to go for a ban on LGBT people adopting children. Maybe take a crack at reinstituting “Separate But Equal”.

6 Likes

I would not be one bit surprised by either.

3 Likes

The SC will have something to say about this. Since when did we punish people for things they didn’t do?

4 Likes

And speaking of racism, a few weeks ago someone defended NBC reporter Kelly O’ Donnell when I called her a Trump lackey. To that person, I say watch this clip and then bite me:

4 Likes

Do working immigrants pay taxes? Sales tax? Income tax? Property tax?

If so, they get representation in Congress, AND all public benefits paid for by taxes.

6 Likes

Or pay his hate rally expenses to cities such as El Paso, $500,000 and counting.

4 Likes

Don’t tempt him. I would just be an overhaul of the hair and turning the torch into a tiki torch.

3 Likes

Xenophobia is always repellent, but sometimes has some basis in an imagined view of national identity. Even that twisted logic fails when Americans express hatred for those not born here, because the national identity of the United States is based first and foremost on our origin as people from across the globe. Americans are the world.

6 Likes

Why not reinstate the former favoritism of immigrants from “white” Northern Europe? We know that’s what Trump and his little NAZI Stephen Miller want.

That would be “kneeling on your own two knees” or “lying on your back” if they want to stay in tRumpmerica.

1 Like

No, no color. Miller and Trump a zealously working to

MAKE AMERICA WHITE AGAIN!

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available