‘True The Vote’ Put Out A Handbook Encouraging Vigilante Reporting Of Non-Citizen Voting - TPM – Talking Points Memo

True the Vote, the right-wing conspiracy theorist group that spread lies of ballot stuffing in the 2020 election is focused on perpetuating a new lie ahead of 2024: the myth of non-citizens voting in elections. 

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1488331

Another problem best left unsolved…

1 Like

It’s all about the Mexicans.

11 Likes

Well, when you’re Mexican and you have all that downtime from the murdering and pillaging, might as well go vote illegally for Democrats. Common sense, really.

10 Likes

And, yes, pray tell someone tell me what a “non-citizen” looks like?

Anyone who is not a shade of eggshell or ecru?

10 Likes

Swarthy.

7 Likes

Another solution to a non-existent problem, at that.

3 Likes

Funny how descendants of Mexicans who live in parts of the US that were formerly parts of Mexico get all the attention during election time. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

This is all about money. I don’t know how this is not plain. These are indolent rich male white children on a righteousness bender with cash to pour into whatever.

Unlimited money in politics means unlimited power for those with money. The rest is just details.

5 Likes

There’s a Scottish comedian - Frankie Boyle - who says basically customs is a paint chart. His stuff is NSFW.

2 Likes

Gosh. You don’t even have to look. You can tell by the name on the ballot what to do with that ballot:

Name’s José? Throw it away
Name of Smith? Count forthwith!

5 Likes

I’m imagining their “handbook” includes a Bandaid to check against skin tone.

3 Likes

I hope they don’t mind if I start reporting traitorous seditionists trying to vote.

8 Likes

It would seem that the FEC should investigate True the Vote with the goal of decision to request that the DOJ investigate them for election interference.

4 Likes

Trump hogtied the FEC while he was President. If Biden’s tried to reverse that, I haven’t seen it mentioned anywhere

‘True The Vote’ Put Out A Handbook Encouraging Vigilante Reporting Of Non-Citizen Voting

Wow!

True, but to be fair, it also takes in a much wider pool of those other dark skinned fellow human beings even further south of the USA Mexico border.

‘True The Vote’ Put Out A Handbook Encouraging Vigilante Reporting Of Non-Citizen Voting

Wow, one headline that illustrates the first two (unwritten) rules of Republican political discourse!

1. If the truth just won’t do, lie.
  2. If you can’t win fairly, cheat.
2 Likes

How about we start checking for folks voting on two states? Get the lists for those states which pulled out of ERIC?

1 Like

Dirty shoes and calves the size of cantaloupes.

3 Likes

Yes, American citizens can vote in American elections, even if they live outside the US. Saying otherwise is advocating for literal voter suppression.

5 Likes