Trial Judge Rips Trump Over Attacks On His Daughter

The trial judge in Trump’s hush money case has done everyone a service by properly identifying Trump’s public rhetorical attacks on his daughter as an effort to delegitimize the judicial system, attack the rule of law, and cow into submission anyone involved in holding Trump to account.

Now, let’s be REAL cautious in the hope that, should/when TIFBG violates the order, some real penalty will actually come of it. Dear Hubby suggests that a weekend in the clink with no internet should bring home the severity of his violation.

Trump Beats Deadline With $175M Bond

Trump secured the bond through Knight Specialty Insurance Company, which is owned by the privately-held Hankey Group, whose chairman told ABC News that he considers himself a Donald Trump supporter.

“This is what we do at Knight Insurance, and we’re happy to be able to accommodate the ex-president in this situation,” Don Hankey told ABC News. “I’d say it’s more of a business decision, but I happen to be a supporter also.”

Those who say it cannot be done should get out of the way of the people that are doing it. I said when this penalty was initially brought forward that he would find a way out of it. He has.

And he still gets to keep all the assets.

A divided 4-3 Florida Supreme Court cleared the way for a proposed constitutional amendment protecting abortion rights to be on the November ballot.

With the great hope that FL women will finally rise up against this. I sincerely hope they will, but I’m sure to be disappointed.

For them, Trump’s accomplishments are more than just a checklist of judges and abortion policy; his entire being is a divinely ordained force powerful enough to upend Satan’s plans.

I wonder what will happen to these evangelicals when they finally realize that TIFBG is actually the Satan that they fear?

Federal judges in the Northern District of Texas are vowing to defy new guidance from the Judicial Conference that is intended to blunt the blatant judge-shopping the right-wing legal movement engages in to land friendly judges in one- or two-judge districts.

Cut 'em off or cut 'em out. Their mission is clear and it is to subvert the law.

The 2024 wannabe spoiler Robert F. Kennedy Jr. [declared] on CNN last night that Joe Biden is a greater threat to democracy than Donald Trump.

When even your own family rejects your candidacy…

23 Likes

That would have been sweet.

6 Likes

Yep. The goal of the promise to pardon all J6 defendants/convicts, is not to let THEM all out of prison.

He doesn’t give a half a rat’s ass about THEM.

The goal is to let FUTURE violent MAGAts know that he will also pardon THEM, when he’s president again. So, just make him president again, and they get free reign to murder cops, Democrats, LGBTQ+, etc.

That’s why I’ve been saying that Trump has already given up on returning to the white house legitimately, and is now resorting to starting a civil war, to INSTALL him into the white house.

This doesn’t seem obvious to the media, though.

When will they see it, and report accordingly?

27 Likes

Gotta love that ‘I smoked crack for many years’ voicebox too. Jaysus.

14 Likes

Donald Trump is going down. He is melting before our very eyes. I think that one of the major drivers behind his increasingly depraved and demented behavior is that he is losing: and he knows he is losing. To invoke the key concept of the immortal Howard Cosell, does Donald Trump look like a pol with momentum?

50 Likes

I was wondering if there could be a way to package a small value security for shorting DJT stock. Shorting is notorious risky and fee-heavy, and apparently the cost to short DJT is somewhat astronomical right now. I wouldn’t take the chance with a real chunk of my net worth. But if I could buy a tiny share of a short for a few dollars an risk maybe 10 or 100 times that, I’d do it. I bet a lot of other people would too. It might even earn me enough for a beer and tank his stock.

7 Likes

Yup. He’s a bigger threat to Trump winning than Biden is. Kennedy won’t pull many (any?) votes from Biden, but as an aquaintence of mine who votes R said to me “this guy Kennedy, I could vote for him.”

Quite possible, imo, that many an R voter who is just too weary to hold their nose again pulls the Kennedy lever instead of the Trump one. Kennedy could be Trump’s Ross Perot.

But Kennedy has to be on the ballot, and I have no idea if he’s even gonna make that threshold, or if it will be in any swing states. I’d love to get him on the ballot in Florida!

17 Likes

Be careful - TIFBG hasn’t lost until WE say he’s lost and, even then, he may not lose.

8 Likes

An Indiana Jones type snake pit might convince him to STFU.

3 Likes

May all who invested in Trump Media lose their asses. :fu:

29 Likes

Indeed. It’s all the above. Everything from seeding the movement with exonerated heroes who have attained glorification in the KKKult and are likely to lead the charge the next time after being a beacon to attract new recruits to sending the message to new those new KKKult Soldiers that if you are loyal and fight for Mango, he will ensure that you are above the law just like he is. All the above.

Everything he is doing and has been doing is designed to foment the widespread violence he is convinced is his last line of defense…and because precisely nothing really proves just how powerful and loved you are than being able to convince someone…many someones…to throw their lives away on your behalf by taking the lives of others.

11 Likes

I agree. The admonitions are a weak, futile action that will accomplish nothing unless there are consequences for violating them. And we have seen no consequences, other than fines which the RNC and his billionaire buddies will pay.

By this time, certainly every judge in every one of his cases knows that trump will never comply. He’ll keep pushing the limit, deliberately, openly, gleefully defying orders, because that’s what the base loves, and he knows no one will stop him.

6 Likes

My disappointment in Cheryl Hines’ spousal decisions continues to grow.

18 Likes

Art imitates life. A real life Mr. Hankey put up the bond.

8 Likes

Especially TSF – the biggest LOSER of all time!!!

1 Like

Evangelicals will work with the Devil himself to bring about The End Times.

But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

I believe that Evangelicals are trying to force the issue-because they deserve to be the main character.

17 Likes

He’d be getting off on it, of course he’ll acknowledge it. Beyond that, he thinks it’s his right, and he’s been allowed to do so for long enough we should be asking “Is he correct?”

7 Likes

You don’t read the threats into the record. Whatever benefit you think you’ll get from that won’t happen.

TfG is a vile baboon and will delight in it.
His minions will giggle and swoon.
The whole event would be sensational and normalize attacks of judges, but then what?

If/when something terrible happens as a result of this, TFG will still hide behind his mob speak. “All I said was she was very mean, unfair, and very nasty. Is that illegal now?”

The proper thing is to treat him like anyone else and take his freedoms from him - forbid posting on social media, put him in house arrest, fine him, or lock him up.

This is dog training. There needs to be an immediate and severe reaction. Like anyone else.

29 Likes

Fucking finally, it’s not even a two tiered system of justice, it’s like he has an exclusive judicial system only for himself.

27 Likes

Nope - they don’t deserve anything, but they THINK they do.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available