Top WH COVID Adviser Clashes With Trump’s ‘Rounding The Curve’ Claims, Says Rising Cases ‘Are Real’

Admiral, you had best have your retirement papers in order cuz yer boss ain’t gonna like it that you disagreed with him.
And if you had any personal honor you would not countenance his lies about covid or that the White House said the pandemic is over and you would resign. Resign along with a scathing and very public letter listing your reasons… to be read on Fox News.

2 Likes

There are numerous detailed time lines showing the progression of the pandemic from earliest stages to the present time…one conclusion that stand out like a beacon in any of them…Trump and his pathetic acolytes have done a miserable job in both effort and in keeping Americans from needlessly dying…all of the other bullshit he has pulled over the past four years will pale in comparison to what amounts to willful genocide of our citizens.

8 Likes

Tomorrow it will be “FORMER” assistant secretary for health at the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) and the White House’s COVID-19 testing czar.

5-stages-of-Trump.PNG

8 Likes

These folks will be permanently stained by association with trump.

5 Likes

It’s actually: “COVID, COVID, COVID, (turns to stare at his “Secretary’s Boobs”) Hello Boys! Did you miss me?”

A reprise of what “rounding the corner” means …

Remember Dr Birx’s plea to “flatten the curve”?
“Trick or treat” will have a whole new meaning this year.
I hate trump…politically and personally. I am very glad to be far away from him.

12 Likes

Trump has repeatedly claimed with zero evidence that the U.S. is “rounding the corner”

Can we not say “in defiance of the evidence”?

8 Likes

They should simply be lied to. They already believe CoV is like the flu. So just tell them it’s flu vaccine that “might” protect from CoV…but no one will know unless they volunteer in droves to learn if it does produce herd immunity. :relieved:

One result of the COVID pandemic is that the red and blue communities will become even more distrustful of and separated from each other. Some of that is warranted. We stopped going to our favored local grocery store and Lowe’s because there were so many maskless people there, including the employees, and now go into Asheville, where mask wearing is more prevalent. My wife was called a Communist in the local parking lot by some old maskless MAGAT so mask wearing is being used to identify political affiliation. The scourges of Trump and COVID are going to be with us for a long time.

11 Likes

No worries per the WH science office the pandemic is over! It is Trump’s top accomplishment. Scott Atlas strikes again? Good lord.

WTF headline of the year?

The White House science office listed "ending the COVID-19 pandemic" as the top accomplishment of President Trump's first term. https://t.co/22vx9v3j28

— Barry Ritholtz (@ritholtz) October 28, 2020
7 Likes

Looks like Giroir finally figured out that if you KEEP “rounding the curve”, it’s because you’re going in circles.

1 Like

I’m not going to trust a vaccine developed and approved as safe and effective by this administration, because they have politicized everything about the process.

4 Likes

Keep going to those rallies, not wearing masks, and voting for the imbecile, deplorables.

It’s calling “thinning your herd mentality”.

6 Likes

I’m from the government, and I’m here to help you…

2 Likes

Once you enjoy the rewards of truth-telling, you want more?

I’m not sure about the logical link but I do find it intriguing.

Do you have examples?

Well they’ve tweeked the concept of pooling to now test the incoming sewage at the waste water treatment plants. They can’t use this to pin point specific house, but they can search for the amount of viral load the sewage has to gauge the overall viral load for a community. It seems to be a good predictor of when infections are going to start to show up.

3 Likes

This is an interesting study in Kansas showing the result of counties with mask mandate vs those that don’t.

8 Likes

I think it was Jesus Christ that coined the phrase so I can’t ask Him about it but…I’d think Cohen’s about face is what I’m talking about. Once he was sentenced and disbarred he was free. There was no going back to his old life so he could ditch it and it’s required allegiances and be free. In his current free state the truth works well for him.

And I think that’s right too. But mostly so for those that insist on lying about their roles in the Trump world. The folks that get it and see abandoning that past, repudiating it and leveling have the best chance at slight…and I do mean slight…rehabilitation.

5 Likes

I just wonder if we are going to hear more of these stories in the next 5 days as careerists like Giroir try to distance themselves from Trump. Rats and sinking ships and all that.

Vanderbilt has a similar study. Funny thing about science when results can be replicated.

8 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available