Tom Cotton Warns That Chinese Will Use Olympics To Harvest US DNA For ‘Supersoldiers’ | Talking Points Memo

He has definitely watched too many Dr. Strangelove reruns on his laptop…

8 Likes

They’re sure as hell not going to harvest GQP politicians DNA for intelligence.

FML this is 50’s era stealing our precious bodily fluids level tinfoil hat nuttery. We deserve better.

15 Likes

Oh no … Tommy Cotton ate spicy food and stayed up really late watching MULTIPLICITY and it gave him nightmares … clones ! don’t send in the clones !

5 Likes

With all the real problems facing the country and the world,you would think he would want to focus on the treason of his colleagues, the insanity of his fearless leader…perhaps keeping Covid on the wane…stop making shit up!

12 Likes

Forget it Mandrake. It’s Chinatown.

@sjfore

13 Likes

I guess we can rest easy the CCP won’t find any use for the DNA their infiltrators collected from Congress on 1/6.

12 Likes

And your point is…?

(Besides, the Chinese always take the long bet… Summer olympics in about 20 years.)

5 Likes

Beat me to it! He woulda loved the 1950s. In fact, he probably thinks it still is .

11 Likes

Paranoia The Destroyer

ETA: in case I was being too subtle, the actor in the picture is Kevin McCarthy.

5 Likes

Has Arkansas made it all the way to the '50s yet?

8 Likes

Does Harvard ever rescind its diplomas? I think it might be about time.

22 Likes

Such a great scene (of many).

20 Likes

Does say an awful lot about the quality-- or lack thereof-- of their law school.

12 Likes

How about we send them Cotton’s DNA. Not just a sample, the original so they can keep making more of that sweet American White Power.

/s

14 Likes

Like white-walkers, but with unimaginable 40 yd dash times and the ability to throw a javelin 50 miles.

9 Likes

Reading article. Reading more of the article. Finished.

Ow!

Rolling my eyes that severely, to the heavens, is painful at times.

(Oh, I need to do some dusting up there as well)

13 Likes

Question: will they be bullet-proof, or otherwise impervious to fire and explosions?

9 Likes

No apologies needed, especially when commenting on Tom Cotton yarns.

8 Likes

I wonder what’s the off chance the Chinese will harvest DNA in order to create super politicians; in case of which, Cotton should consider selling shoes, or engage in some other productive line of work.

5 Likes

Why the dis on Neanderthals? They actually had a larger brain-to-body mass ratio than H. Sapiens.

12 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available