Tom Cotton Thinks Protesters May Need To Get ‘Their Skin Ripped Off’ - TPM – Talking Points Memo

No he didn’t. But he has enough in it for a pump and dump.

1 Like

If anyone said about Cotton what he has said about protestors they might very well find the FBI on their doorstep.

8 Likes

So does he mean the Capitol Police should have used more than one bullet on January 6?

Or if the University of Arkansas ever wins the National College Football title, (Speaking totally hypothetically here, folks. Will never happen.) and all of Fayetteville spills onto the streets, it will be legally okay to plow though the crowds on the streets?

7 Likes

In other words,be full-on Libertarians.

7 Likes

“I’d encourage most people anywhere that gets stuck behind criminals like this, who are trying to block traffic, to take matters into their own hands.”

Yeah, but will Cotton pay their legal bills, like Chiselin’ Trump promised to do?

3 Likes

That is the benefit of being a Fundie. You are never responsible for any of the mayhem you leave in your trail.

9 Likes

… or if COVID continues to flare up.

2 Likes

Tom Cotton Thinks

Hopefully, everyone sees the problem with this headline

13 Likes

Keep pwning me, Crispi. Please.

4 Likes

“‘Drawn,’ you say?”

2 Likes

You see? This is what I was afraid of missing when I quit Tweeker. I guess it’s too late now.

6 Likes

If he’s telling the truth, his portfolio is worth 40% of what it was when he posted three weeks ago.

Stay poor, asshole.

11 Likes

And he looks like Anthony Perkins in the Hitchcock movie “Psycho”.

6 Likes

ANOTHER Right Wing Senator whose knowledge of the Constitution is limited to the 2nd Amendment.

4 Likes

Josh Hawley was the one hawlin ass on J6. I had to think about it, because I thought it was Cotton. They’re both such wussy weasels.

8 Likes

What a tough guy. Pencil-Neck Cotton vs. Clenched Fist Hawley in the octagon would be the MMA match of the century, lips flapping away as they preen harmlessly for the crowd of mopes.

3 Likes

It is tempting to ignore him except that he is a high level public official who is agitating for violence against Americans. Depending on how seriously Arkansans take him, one might say he is inciting violence. I think he should be expelled from Congress for such failure in office and abuse of office.

6 Likes

I do not ignore him but still find it difficult to take him seriously perhaps for just that reason: it would be easier to imagine an ape playing senator than Cotton.

2 Likes

Ah, libertarians. Anarchists with money.
They aren’t members of a county/society of 330 million people. We are 330 million individual inhabitants of a certain space.

2 Likes

Harvard must be proud.

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available