The Uniquely Catastrophic National Security Risk Of Trump II

Morning Memo comes to you this week from Knoxville, Tennessee, where I’m checking in on my folks. Sign up for the email version.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1483892
2 Likes

Larry Kudlow Asks Kevin O’Leary To Loan Trump $464M | Crooks and Liars

I mean, here’s Larry Kudlow personally asking Shark Tank’s Kevin O’Leary to loan Trump the $464 million bond he’ll need to appeal the New York civil fraud case, “in order to protect America’s name, think of it that way.”

O’Leary never answers that one, instead says the Supreme Court needs to intervene.

45 Likes

Pregnant Mary says Good Morning!

“Relevant comment”: Donald Trump isn’t trying to win an election, he’s trying to raise an army.

98 Likes

unity
McCaul apologizes after telling GOP colleague to ‘go f—‘ himself at hearing | The Hill
Rep. Michael McCaul (R-Texas) apologized for hurling an expletive at a GOP colleague after growing frustrated during a House committee hearing Tuesday.

McCaul told Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif.) to “go f—” himself after the California Republican continued to speak after McCaul gaveled him down during a House Foreign Affairs Committee hearing Tuesday. McCaul, the chair of the committee, apologized for his comments in a statement.

34 Likes

Guess Who?

46 Likes

“The Uniquely Catastrophic Risk Of A Trump II Presidency”

FIFY

15 Likes

And the current administration seems to be doing nothing about it. It’s way passed time to start weeding the Trumpers out of the Military, the FBI, and the police.

18 Likes

Larry should put his money where his mouth is. Lead by example:

Larry Kudlow Net Worth | Celebrity Net Worth

26 Likes

Gosh when SNOOZEMAX goes thumbs down on Gym Shorts…

36 Likes

Haven’t we all wanted to say that to Issa at one time or another???

69 Likes

A couple of things; TFG has run out of suckers, for the moment. He can NOT be allowed anywhere near the White House, nor should we be sharing intelligence information with him. He needs to be in jail, not the Oval Office.

51 Likes

Señor Snort used to have a lot more in the money department but his beloved nose candy is awfully expensive…

11 Likes

TPM makes The Guardian…https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2024/mar/19/far-right-fraternal-order-sacr

45 Likes

Would You Buy A Used Car From This Guy?

Donald Trump is a walking, talking, breathing national security risk. He can’t pass a background check. He can’t get a security clearance. He’s a risky borrower. This is a man who you wouldn’t buy a used car from.

43 Likes

If he’s such a financial genius why does he only have 5 million?

Aside from the coke habit.

25 Likes

Not surprisingly, the New York Times continues to run a “Biden Protest Voters” subheading on its “Election 2024” page, even though the purported Biden protest vote turned out to be a mirage … while, in fact, the Trump protest vote in the GOP primaries is very real, and still ignored.

59 Likes

@grack forgive me… I’m jealous of pregnant Mary
We just lost a wonderful cat who adopted us after being abandoned. We called him “Boots” because of his rear feet thst were very white. He died from cancer a few days ago. We still have our other kitty Tiger who at 20 is fully retired and chooses to sleep most of the day. The darr house has always been critter friendly.

95 Likes

Would You Buy A Used Car From This Guy?
My answer?

NEVER!!!

See that broken dow. Yugo? trump would try to say its a beautiful lovingly hand built Maserati and, sadly, more than 70 million voters will be bamboozled into throwing their country away.

24 Likes

Every time I drive by his HQ. Along with various gestures that mean something similar.

18 Likes

Speaking of which, I have in my possession two 100% genuine silkscreen printed Four Seasons Total Landscaping tee-shirts obtained by mail order from said company shortly after the momentous press conference there. One is lady-sized, the other gent-sized. Both never worn, to keep them in pristine condition for posterity.

45 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available