The Race To Try Trump Before The Election Reaches Critical Stage

“Why Is Trump Getting Special Treatment From the Supreme Court?”

I’m going to assume this was just rhetorical so I don’t have to call it the dumbest question on the internet.

ETA: Thankfully, he answers it correctly.

15 Likes

Will TPM be covering the 1pm Georgia conclusion in a live thread?

3 Likes

Crystal says…

27 Likes
60 Likes

This is why they’re called “hump” back?

6 Likes

Haley is obviously still in the race only because she is hoping to make her hand on the river. She’s hoping that Trump will either be disqualified or in jail or suffer a huge loss of faith due to conviction and she is presenting herself as the obvious choice for Republicans to run to when they get scared of Trumps inevitable defeat.

Of course, it is a hugely improbable thing to bet on, but that’s the poker hand she is hoping to make on the river.

20 Likes

Just can’t let it go
Taylor Swift engaging in satanic rituals in shows, musician says | Entertainment News (christianpost.com)
Former Boyzone star Shane Lynch has accused popstar Taylor Swift of engaging in demonic practices and satanic rituals during her sold-out shows and warned of the damaging effects such music has on children.

“I think when you’re looking at a lot of the artists out there, a lot of their stage shows are satanic rituals live in front of 20,000 people without them realizing and recognizing,” Lynch recently told Ireland’s Sunday World.

20 Likes

I don’t get that they call it a homosexual act. It doesn’t make sense to me. Those whales are being framed with human behaviour. How do we actually know what their motivation is?

17 Likes

The McConnell Legacy

Josh Marshall’s summation of McConnell is spot on and deserves reading. For all his personal distaste of Trump, McConnell set the stage for Trump by making Congress a despised puppet legislature while handing permanent power to a Majlis of reactionary judges. History will view McConnell as another Franz von Papen, a reactionary politician who despised Hitler as a vulgar guttersnipe, but whose preliminary work at hollowing out the Weimar Republic’s democratic institutions paved the way for the Nazi seizure of power.

48 Likes

Graham voted against his own immigration reform bill in the Senate because Trump told him to that. Before Trump weighed in Graham was saying that his compromise bill was the best immigration bill evah.

26 Likes

Philip Bump: Hunter Biden gives House Republicans the rebuttal they didn’t want

Marcy Wheeler notes the sick parallel between Hur undermining Joe Biden and then Biggs also trying to undermine Hunter - both Joe & Hunter - on dates related to Beau’s cancer.

It’s really sick shit.

35 Likes

Wow, no kidding. Ixnay on the federal abortion ban, Lindsey! Even Trump himself is trying to dodge that bullet. Use your wink-wink face so the rubes know it will happen, but you can’t say this out loud for the general election voters.

10 Likes

Great! I hope De Santis does some good groveling first.

5 Likes

Oh my damn!
That’s front cover of a new calendar “Cute” there.
Great capture @theghostofeustacetilley
Great pose at PuPPy.
Thanks for this morning’s dose!

12 Likes

Agreed. And nobody has mentioned that even the version of orange guy speaking “lucidly” is so obviously (and deliberately) reading a teleprompter, yet it’s like he’s reading a foreign language.

18 Likes

And it’s a darned shame the rebuttal happened behind closed doors, primarily because the GQP prosecutors wanted to control the narrative.

Didn’t work and they got slaughtered. Would’ve been great to use a soundbite or two in favor of the Dems.

17 Likes

Does such a thing actually exist?

10 Likes

No. It is about voting. There is no substitute for voting. None.

23 Likes

Re Clanton and the Thomases … wingnut welfare at its finest.

14 Likes

Now that Hunter has sat for deposition I’m sure the R’s will be dropping the impeachment investigation since Hunter gave them nothing.

16 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available