The Palpable Pain In Texas

And just because you made us wonder:

The white spots on their fur help them to blend in with the sun-flecked ground. Fawns lose those spots at 90-120 days of age. The doe does not stay with her young during the day because she doesn’t want to attract predators to them. If you find a fawn that you think is abandoned, do not touch it.

4 Likes

My wife and I couldn’t wait to sign the petition. We are hopeful that this will draw enough people to lead to gains for the Dems all up and down the ballot including a repeat victory for Biden. If the Republicans retain a majority in the State Legislature, it will be interesting to see what kind of tantrums they throw and how they try to sabotage the initiative, because it is a safe bet that they will try everything their little minds can conjure up to kneecap the will of the voters.

3 Likes

We’re doing what we can to keep that from happening. They hold a 1 seat majority in the Senate and two in the House. I’m working to flip LD17.
We’re up against a real loser in Justine Wadsack, a twit that tried to pass a bill that would just give all of Arizona’s electors to TMFWWNBN.
Wadsack is in the mold of MTG and Boobert.

2 Likes

Wadsack may be worse…wait, I take that back. But she is truly, truly awful. You are doing Dog’s work, Eldon.