The Oath Keepers Convictions Is Just A Taste Of What’s To Come

36 Likes

Counterpoint: Richard M. Nixon.

12 Likes

Breitbart isn’t the brightest bulb in, even, the alt-right universe, but even it knows it has some ‘splainin’ to do on Trump’s behalf.

6 Likes

I still think Kev wins the race, and all its glory.

11 Likes

That’s truly extraordinary.

33 Likes

It’s fucking amazing!

18 Likes

Tom often uses the veiled threat formula: “You’ve got a nice (noun) here. It’d be a shame if anything were to… happen to it.”

8 Likes

It appears the GOP enjoys watching or hearing about gun toting thugs mowing down unarmed folks.
So why would they not enjoy watching us old people struggle and suffer ?
Also with rape or medical conditions have the child or die.

7 Likes

:100:

2 Likes

Something that I have searched for, but never have seen reported on is does the whole of Jackson MS get its water from the same treatment plant? Because the Governor’s mansion is located in Jackson, along with the state capitol.
In the article you posted it sounds like the equipment at the intake/treatment plant haven’t been updated in like forever. Plus then the maintenance, and replacement for aging water lines can be costly.

2 Likes

The Real Oath Keepers.

6 Likes

He sounds like a spurned incel out for revenge.

5 Likes

It’s the Qatars of power after all.

4 Likes

“How dare you express white supremacist views at the dinner table!”

Personally, I have a hard time imagining those words from the mouth of a person who demanded the summary execution of the innocent Central Park Five, who made his political career amplifying racist claims about the first black president, who said that there were ‘fine people’ on both sides at Charlottesville, who in word and deed tried to neutralize civil rights law enforcement during his administration, and who even as he is getting roasted refuses to apologize for having an outspoken Neo-Nazi to dinner.

What I would believe is that not only did he agree with everything Fuentes said, but then prefaced his agreement with his trademark phrase: “I am the least racist person you will ever meet, but…”

29 Likes

Yeah. RWNJs fall in line. Every time.

9 Likes

Lava fountains on the flank of Mauna Loa were shooting to heights of 131-164 feet

This tech failure was certain to happen. The video froze a number of times when I tried to play it. The fourth attempt was the charm. Twitter broke for a moment.

3 Likes

If he doesn’t love white supremacy, why does he prefer the company of white supremacists?

It’s like being a fan of the Cleveland Browns, and entertaining only Steeler-fans at your dinners.

One would think that the ability to keep your food down, would be a high priority at any dinner.

5 Likes

We wrote A LOT of GOTV letters! @drtv too!

14 Likes

“I think it’s a despicable thing that you guys have done,” and so, your punishment is that I will tickle you under your arms until you cry “Uncle.”

2 Likes

Will Wisconsin be capable of exceeding the margin of error in their match against Quinnipiac?

7 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available