The Mystery Of $44,000, A Deadbeat, Playboy, And A Stolen Florida Election | Talking Points Memo

A disgraced south Florida politico allegedly pays a deadbeat auto parts salesman into running as a spoiler candidate.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1365748
1 Like

MEAT. HEAD.

I think the deadbeat is smarter than this guy.

13 Likes
27 Likes

Why don’t they just stick a UVC light up every guest’s butt?

But seriously, where am I going to go for Easter now?!

15 Likes

This, according to Trump, was “misrepresentation”. “Yes, the first few questions are easy,” he conceded. “But I’ll bet you couldn’t even answer the last five questions. I’ll bet you couldn’t, they get very hard, the last five questions.” He added: “I guarantee you that Joe Biden could not answer those questions.”

A Deadbeat,
Playboy,
A Stolen Florida Election,
Trump

14 Likes

Not STDs or Acute Anemia from Bed Bug Bites?

3 Likes

This is pretty dirty politics, the question is if the investigation leads any further up the food chain. There’s a good chance that someone willing to drop half a million bucks like this let it be known to either or both of these fools to keep their mouths shut in exchange for a reward after they get out of jail. We’ll see if it leads any further, there are still strings to pull.

This is a great example of why dark money is so corrupting to our politics…there are plenty of wealthy people for whom this is pocket change, and without the down side of people knowing they are twisting the political system to their own ends. Forcing every political donation out into the light is really a requirement to stop this kind of thing from happening.

36 Likes

What’s a beer financier?

5 Likes

That’s the person who drunkenly proclaims, “Next round for everyone on me!!”

20 Likes

We also need to get rid of the ridiculous idea that money is speech.

19 Likes

So, @castor_troy?

13 Likes

Well, now I see where Trump went wrong. He failed to find somebody named Biden to run as a third party candidate…

11 Likes

Seems the Georgia firm Proclivity has a proclivity for fraud and corruption, eh?

13 Likes

Sudden Trump Death

6 Likes

We’re still in the opening phase of what looks to be a long, mind-numbing journey into unimaginable stupidness. These maggots will never, ever accept the basic premise on which our society is built. Never.

11 Likes

It’s Florida dirty tricks. You know rogieboy stone has to be mixed up in it somehow.

17 Likes

Seen WP had a clip of Biden tripping twice going up the stairs on Air Force One.
Had to go to Fox and check out the comments. Yeah, they’re about what you’d think.

Just one:

So the wind caused his fall. I expect to hear next that it was climate change and this is another reason we need the Green New Deal.

2 Likes

Muckraker indeed is the correct category for this guy and his story. Disgraced.

3 Likes

It will be continual. Especially on slow news days.

6 Likes
3 Likes