The Man Behind The Jan. 6 ‘Pence Card’ Memo Is Now Pushing ‘The Mother Of All Twitter Files’

A key player in the push to overturn the 2020 presidential election now has set his sights on Elon Musk. 

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1487217

“He’s like us,” Raiklin said of Musk. “I think he’s cut from the same cloth.”

Brown cloth, specifically.

Oh, right:

12 Likes

The idea that Musk, one of the richest men in the world, would engage with this might seem far fetched.

Not at all, Hunter. The word far-fetched never even occurred to me. Likely is the word I was thinking.

11 Likes

Thanks for reporting this. It’s immeasurably weird, but the membrane between conspiratorial nonsense and loud platforms (like “X”) has worn through entirely. Besides the dangers of harrassment (especially from the sorts of folks who fall for this claptrap), this is just incredibly dumb.

But again, bears monitoring because of how close it also is to the man himself (who’s extremely desperate for anything to help him get power and avoid prison).

14 Likes

“ Far-fetched” is his brand.

7 Likes

How soon can or will X be deemed a threat to public safety? It is being used to undermine, and in fact to encourage acts of violence against Americans. It seems to me that 1st Amendment Rights end when they are used to foment hostilities and violence against other people.

6 Likes

"“The next move is assassination,” Jones declared in between dramatic operatic music and shots of Raiklin’s list.

“They’re going to stop him at all costs,” Raiklin said of Trump, adding, “The end of that continuum is a political assassination.”"

Ancillary to the “their every accusation is a confession” axiom, it should be understood that it doesn’t just apply to what they’ve ALREADY done. It also functions as the means of announcing, inciting and justifying/excusing what they INTEND to do and/or wish to be done.

Did I mention?

8 Likes

"“He’s like us,” Raiklin said of Musk. “I think he’s cut from the same cloth.” "

White cloth…

8 Likes
4 Likes

So…he’s looking for co-conspirators in his quest to libel as many political targets as possible…

Raiklin is currently involved in the nationwide tour for Flynn’s documentary about himself

Of course :woman_facepalming:

Screenings for the movie include a presentation of what Raiklin has dubbed a “Deep State Wall,” an actual, physical wall plastered with paper printouts connected with string

How does he not realize that was always part of the plan bwahahahahaha!

1 Like

Welcome. We can sometimes be a little wild, but we do mean well (mostly).

3 Likes

Psychopaths know each other and vibe together. That is why people need to study psychopathy and listen to Bandi Lee.

Haven’t we been told that Reince Priebus is now ‘solid’ in Trump World?

I hope this gives him the burpees.

1 Like

Insightful reporting and intriguing questions! Thanks Hunter Walker.

1 Like

As a Marine Vietnam Veteran, I knew several former Green Beret Vets that would love to have a " discussion" with this jerk

3 Likes

Well, the government is attempting to force the sale of TikTok… the same is true for twitter - the owners are a threat to national security, actively working with foreign governments, and selling Americans data for personal profit.

3 Likes

“Served 25 years… as an enlisted, officer, civilian, contractor on active duty, reserves and national guard”
– From raiklin.com, 2024

Retired as a Lt. Col.

Expert on everything.
Master of nothing.

Twitter flies rising off the Xitter (sh!tter.)
What a surprise!

1 Like

I agree with xcopy. Twitter is definitely a
threat to our Democracy and National
Security, as is its owner Musk.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available