The Jan. 6 Case Against Donald Trump Is Part Of America's Founding Story

Originally published at: The Jan. 6 Case Against Donald Trump Is Part Of America’s Founding Story

A lot of things happened. Here are some of the things. This is TPM’s Morning Memo. Sign up for the email version. The Story Of What Happened On Jan. 6 Is Ours To Own In what is likely the last big Jan. 6 development before the election, U.S. District Judge Tanya Chutkan ordered the unsealing Wednesday of…

3 Likes

Lock him up!

Eastern Coyote:

85 Likes

Segundo!

15 Likes

Yeah man, I’m certain that when folks find themselves suffering in a massive flood devastation zone, the first thing they ask for is chips and guac.

66 Likes

Thank you TPM!

Covering Trump’s crimes is a team effort. I love our community even though I don’t post often.

98 Likes

The SCOTUS Corrupt 6 must be kicking themselves that they didn’t just give him total immunity from anything he has done since birth. It must be frustrating for them to have to protect a man who was even more corrupt than they could have imagined. I can’t believe they really want to protect him…instead, it’s the plans for the future that he will enable.

64 Likes

Ascii cat how damning is this evidence release? Every cat knows that this evidence is damning in both style and substance.

ascii cat

42 Likes

What? No queso?

23 Likes

LOL…sometimes there are good surprises…like the lady in this video haha…

‪Brett “Solidarity 2024” Banditelli‬
‪@banditelli.org‬

·

10h

This was posted by

@jjabbott.bsky.social

over on the bad place and yall need to watch the good townspeople (boroughspeople?) of Charleroi, Pennsylvania, a medium sized town of 4000 south of Pittsburgh, absolutely school this right wing loser He tries to play it off, but is just absolutely pathetic.

Right wing loser getting clowned

0:33

0:12 / 0:45

Brett “Solidarity 2024” Banditelli

‪@banditelli.org‬

Follow

The media is allowed to talk to exactly one Pennsylvanian and it’s that woman.

October 2, 2024 at 11:48 PM

32 Likes

38 Likes

Will someone please forward Jack’s latest filing to Merrick? You know, in case he’s watching Murder She Wrote or something…

10 Likes

John Roberts not only rewrote the Constitution to protect Donald Trump. He forced prosecutors to spend 14 pages arguing that it is not among the job duties of the President of the United States to attack Republicans who’ve crossed him on Twitter.

This is what the Chief Justice wants to protect. This is the all-powerful President John Roberts wants to have. Someone who can sit in his dining room siccing mobs on fellow Republicans.

90 Likes

I’m having evil unpostable day dreams of inflicting suffering on trump

40 Likes

Thank you for not covering the Melania memoir and her “defense” of “abortion rights”. It should only be covered as a transparent effort by the GOP to give pro-choice voters a permission structure to vote for Trump on the grounds she might “moderate” him on the issue.

56 Likes

And what is amazing is we know if a Democrat (sic) President had made the same arguments in front of the SCOTUS or in Florida, the result would be “lock him up!”

29 Likes

Hide the hairspray and take the lifts out of his shoes and you’re well on your way.

22 Likes

JD Vance, waterboy for the anti-democracy tech bros. A good read from Robert Reich.

36 Likes

What’s with those Chumps and Goya?

28 Likes

73 Likes

P14 showed up yesterday in NC, presumably with pallets of the same stuff.

21 Likes