The Dem Dems Love To Dunk On: Calls Grow For Lieberman To GTFO Of GA Senate Race

Why would any Democrat in Georgia even think of voting for this guy? He’s a troll and it’s obvious.

20 Likes

More here actually making bars stay open with full capacity

9 Likes

How did Matt Lieberman come to end up running in Georgia? Daddy’s powerbase was Connecticut and DC.

5 Likes

Apparently there has been an outbreak there. The White power brigade is getting ill.

5 Likes

At 11%, that Mattmentum is going nowhere.

9 Likes

you feel it too! thanks for the way back machine ride!

2 Likes

My question is, WHY? Why is he doing this? Is he really trolling for the Republicans, or is he just a Nader, misguided, egotist a-hole?

9 Likes

Matt Lieberman, son of former Sen. Joe Lieberman, is running for Georgia Senate as a Democratic candidate – and the party wants him to get lost.

Is he running for Georgia Senate or for US Senator from Georgia?

If he’s running in race w/Loeffler and Doug Collins then the later.

Cc @cristina_cabrera

4 Likes

And his last name is what? Oh yeah.

2 Likes

Overdue, but I bet he’s just as egotistical and clueless as his old man.

13 Likes

All the polls say that you are seriously wrong.

1 Like

Right, and the problem is that Warnock might not make the runoff because Lieberman is playing spoiler against him.

17 Likes

This MFing family - at what point do they just get excommunicated from the party?

Warnock’s ads are airing here in S GA - Lieberman is not. Hope that state Dems wake up before Election Day. Warnock has so much potential.

15 Likes

There is a lot of undecided room on the Dem side. I think we’re just seeing name recognition polling right now. I expect to see Warnock rise in the polls soon. He’s really only been on the air in my area for about a month.

7 Likes

Looks like Matt is a chip off he old block. Joe was more Republican than Democrat, no matter which line he ran on.

14 Likes

So, this Liberman continues the tradition his worthless father started of crapping on his own party.

12 Likes

Collins and Loeffler are killing each other on the air here in GA. Warnock is running ads introducing himself to the large part of the state that doesn’t know him yet.
I think this is premature worrying. Warnock will move into the top two or better as soon as Dems start to make their choice.

4 Likes

I can tell you, most voters in Georgia have no idea who Lieberman is, and really who Warnock is either. He was really late getting his ads up, and Lieberman ran ads early (interestingly, he isn’t running any right now). If Warnock has any hope of getting to 50% +1 the other 2 have to get out, and they are not going to do that. My best possible outcome right now is Warnock and Loeffler in the runoff Jan. 5th

7 Likes

For the sake of your state and the country, time to go, Son of Clownboy.

1 Like

Lieberman also thinks there is some magical pool of voters in the center that aren’t being represented in the polls…as I have said before…ask Michelle Nunn how that all worked out.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available