The Big Lie Is A Long Con, A Grift, And A Trump Family Biz Opportunity

Let’s face it, there are only two ways we avoid disaster in November. Either Mother Nature intervenes, or we beat the crap out of him in the election. There is no third choice.

34 Likes

No way–that guy didn’t look anything like Nicholas Cage.

16 Likes

This could be a causation/correlation situation.
Maybe schizophrenics are simply twice as likely to own a cat?

40 Likes

And where is the penalty enforcement for this violation of the gag order?

I suppose I shouldn’t hold my breath, as I don’t look that good in blue.

Unless he only crept up to the black line and didn’t quite cross it… which he routinely does.

15 Likes

I suspect that Josh and David have a TPM mole on the staff of Jeopardy! I mean it’s during a new member drive and on TV, coincidence or not?

40 Likes

Maybe the contestant is one of us!!

ETA - I see that @katscherger already made her guess!

28 Likes

You mean the cat really is driving me crazy?

22 Likes

It’s “pecan.”

4 Likes

Is this sponsored by the ADMBFS, “A Dog is Man’s Best Friend Society”?

12 Likes

My money is on @txlawyer. No? Then @irasdad

19 Likes

All In The Family

“When RNC co-chair and Trump daughter-in-law Lara Trump blasted out a robocall last week claiming “massive fraud” in the 2020 election, it was a continuation of one of the great long cons in history. Four years and counting …”

Allegations of election fraud, cheating and attacks on the mechanics and rules of voting going forward will be a permanent fixture, before, during and after every election. At every level of government; city, state and federal. The suspicion, anger and mistrust Trump has created is now woven into the electorate’s DNA. In perpetuity.

14 Likes

I think it was comedian Ron White originally. I remember him saying it on stage about someone he knew, long before TFG.

6 Likes

Would this be one of those, like speaks to like situations?

10 Likes

And even cooler, it was a $1,000 question that I knew the answer to. Woot!

36 Likes

Yeah, I’m not buying it without more research and confirmation. And the fact that I’ve been a lifelong cat owner until the last few years, and will have more soon after we move, has absolutely nothing to do with this opinion, I’m sure. Well, maybe…

15 Likes

I’ll just be happy to see him in court at this point. He trying to get a responce that he can take to appeal again.

8 Likes

Who is crazier? Crazy cat lady from the Simpson’s, or the crazy cat lady in A Clockwork Orange?

ETA all of a sudden thinking of numerous CCL’s…how about Angela from The Office?

8 Likes

Can’t really blame him. Check his contract. I bet you’re obliged to allow this. (Jumping onto tables and counters too.)

7 Likes

“Speaker Makes Pilgrimage To Mar-A-Lago”

Mekkk-A-Lago?

8 Likes

He’s just plain big butt ignorant!

As president, Donald Trump “made it very clear” that he thought Ukraine “must be part of Russia”, his former adviser Fiona Hill says in a new book about US national security under threat from Russia and China.

“Trump made it very clear that he thought, you know, that Ukraine, and certainly Crimea, must be part of Russia,” Hill, senior director for European and Russian affairs on the US National Security Council between 2017 and 2019, tells David Sanger, a New York Times reporter and author of New Cold Wars: China’s Rise, Russia’s Invasion, and America’s Struggle to Defend the West.

“He really could not get his head around the idea that Ukraine was an independent state.”

This, Sanger writes, meant Trump’s view of Ukraine was “essentially identical” to that of Vladimir Putin, the Russian president who would order an invasion of Ukraine in February 2022, a year after Trump left office.

BTW. He’s still big butt ignorant.

65 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available