The Art Of The Sentencing

Yes, I don’t think they are capable of doing their jobs without factoring in the politics that could make their careers or lives problematical. Besides, calling the wealthy and influential Trump into account would “make a scene” and we don’t want that.

11 Likes

Here ya go, @darrtown:

https://archive.ph/gX3AM

5 Likes

[mod edit]

Merchan has endured threats, his family attacked and smeared and he perseveres.

But since he’s not playing sloppily to the partisan crowd, ( in contrast to Cannon for example) he gets shat on.
Shameful

16 Likes

Extremely rude and unnecessary comment.

Part Deux: “Such comments are disgusting - no better than MAGA.”

@kelaine

2 Likes

Then where does one end and the other begin? It’s political whether he likes it or not.

10 Likes

POTUS requires extraordinary powers to operate in a fast-moving world. Those powers also require extraordinary responsibility on the part of the President, which TSF has not the least bit. I’m OK with TSF playing the justice system for the rest of his life. The crux is he cannot ever again be allowed to have the powers of POTUS.
GOTV.

ETA: Holy FSM! Even Darth Cheney agrees with me. May he convince many more voters. Ramen, ramen. Lasagna in the Highest!

That’s enough from me. Time to go walk the Great Speckled Doggun.

28 Likes

Pffft.

5 Likes

Haven’t bought a vehicle since 1996 when I got my brand new Tacoma truck (it still runs)

5 Likes

Rude?
Whatever. The comment was silly and superficial for the very reasons indicated; Merchan saw a difficult court case through and a conviction came out - I will add other than Cannon who’s actually obviously corrupt in reality - the other judges have as well - in fact Trump has a consistent full-out losing streak (excepting his SC immunity and Cannon)

However since this isn’t happening in Internet Commentator Drama Llama timeframes, they get shat on - and completely distorted positions are asserted.

4 Likes

cat and puppy

Real mass hysteria is dogs & cats sleeping together!!22!!!43!!gt!!!

31 Likes

I’m sure that you can make your point without insulting fellow community members.

23 Likes

Will they closely inspect his shoes? Who will get this assignment?

39 Likes

What about these that keep him from tipping over?

IMG_0988

36 Likes

Good to see a front page article from TPM on my phone that does not have trump in the middle of the image. A welcome change.

13 Likes

One thing I was surprised about was that the Weekender let the Tenet Media story slide past. $400,000 a month and these guys were victims? Tell me another one. I sort of get why TPM can’t follow this story up, but this should be making bigger media outlets on the right wet themselves. How pervasive has this money laundering into “newsrooms” and editorial boards been? We’ve complained about the NYT for some time now, explain to me why we shouldn’t speculate that Sulzberger isn’t trying to supplement declining ad revenues with a little Putin cash? And while I say that in less than full seriousness, the truth is I wonder.

For decades we’ve been hearing about how George Soros has been funding leftwing activities, and now look, actual funding of rightwing propaganda by a foreign government no less. Every accusation is a confession with the right.

40 Likes

We need DoJ to assign an “Inspector of Height Enhancers.”

16 Likes

9 Likes

I’d be cool with Kamala wearing Chuck Taylor All-Stars Converse.

38 Likes

High tops?

4 Likes

Here, presented for the first time, is an exhaustive list of the previous Republican presidents, vice presidents and nominees to these posts who have publicly said they will be voting for Trump in November:

1. Sarah Palin.

That’s it. That’s the whole list.

35 Likes