Tapper Slams Trump For Spreading ‘Deranged’ Conspiracy Theories

Disagree. See comment immediately below.

5 Likes

Probably also impossible if you include House Republicans and the McConnell controlled Senate.

3 Likes

Dunno. I think you can peel some away. See: wave of House GOP retirements (and more coming).

12 Likes

And as hard at it is for me to believe, it is also only a little more than 2 1/2 years into this presidency.

15 Likes

tRump is counting on the millions of bots, cult followers, gullible dupes and extreme rightwing media sites on his twitterfeed to pass on his RT. That’s how Russia and its willing accomplices here in the US will try to make all that white noise work for him in the 2020 election.

Remember, tRump is willing to destroy the country in order to save himself from legal liability for all his crimes.

36 Likes

Anderson Cooper. Does MSNBC count?

14 Likes

We shall see. I will hope that you are right, since there is no particular advantage in thinking otherwise (even if otherwise turns out to be true).

2 Likes

MSNBC: Can Anderson Cooper count?

2 Likes

What I wrote is only what happened this week! If I could even remember every stupid, devious, corrupt, or traitorous thing he’s done since the beginning of his term, I’d be writing War and Peace or something.

It’s like having the most advanced supercomputer in the world with expansive memory capabilities that still runs out of space weekly. I don’t know if people see it, but this isn’t healthy on a personal level.

11 Likes

IMHO, Tapper buried the lede here.

The real story this AM was the Former President of the United States, William Jefferson Clinton, invoking the 25th Amendment. If Tapper wants to do some good, he’ll be devoting segment after segment on the issue of Trump’s deteriorating mental/emotional state.

13 Likes

Well, he’s making a damn good play for the insanity defense.

4 Likes

Yes, but that’s only because Tapper is all a part of the deep state Clinton mafia who conspire with Klingons to sell us all into slavery. I’m on to you Tapper!!

8 Likes

I am still have problems grasping just what Trump did with that tweet. What it says, directly and implied, about the man and his office is vast and horrifying. Since then people have made all sorts of statements, flung profanities to the heavens, voicing their frustration. Nothing has yet captured that tweet fully. I am not worthy of doing it. To qualify it diminishes the reality of what has just happened.

13 Likes

What was this?

2 Likes

I don’t know why, other than hopeful desperation, people keep bringing up the 25th amendment. As I understand it, that amendment basically requires that the current president be unconscious, or cooperative.

5 Likes

Clinton Press Secretary

responding to this

11 Likes

Here’s to hoping…

6 Likes

And it requires action a corrupt cabinet would never take, and approval a corrupt party would never give.

27 Likes

Nah, retweets are so last week. Trump’s up’ed his game and we have a new term for it - “Time to take Tapper off suicide watch…”

1 Like

at about 39 seconds in, Tapper puts up the response by a Clinton spokesperson.

Ridiculous and of course not true - and Donald Trump knows it. Has he triggered the 25th Amendment yet?

4 Likes