Susan Collins Claims Gorsuch And Kavanaugh Betrayed Her

Well she’s not going to say that she knew they were lying all along but voted for them anyway because that was in her best political interest at the time. So instead she confesses to being a gullible fool. “Please forgive me!”

20 Likes

Yep. But I will say this—I’m no longer putting much stock in anyone who calls him- or herself a “moderate” or is called that by others, notably in the media. The Republican party believes in nothing but getting and holding power by any means. What kind of moderation is possible? Do you believe in weakening democracy just a bit more, but not a lot? Do you believe in a little bit more white backlash, but only that little? No. They have no defensible principles or ideas. To be a “moderate” is to be a liar and hypocrite. I’ll give Joe a pass here; let’s call his positive talk about bringing people together an aspiration for the future. People who don’t know what the GOP is now want and expect him to talk this way, but he knows what he’s dealing with. But in Congress, no.

43 Likes

So the SCOTUS will be responsible for future Incels?

The downside is?

1 Like

Like every other “moderate country club” Republican Susan Frankenstein thought she could control Godzilla…until it gobbled her up…

39 Likes

35 Likes

She’s come a long way, baby? Smoke em if you got em.

5 Likes

Do we know what MJ’s opinions on precedent were?

2 Likes

How does she rectify her mistake?

Some mistakes can be rectified with a simple correction. The only way this one can lies in the realm of effects-of-bad-decisions-causing-massive-pushback.

This may help us get the Senate, but millions of innocents will suffer because of the STUPID SCOTUS ruling

And I do NOT look at that as a good thing at all.

14 Likes

Republican goals are to take us back to their version of the good old days. When bigotry was a way of life and white males were always in charge.

16 Likes

Then they must be legal aides to the 6 conservatives on the Court.

4 Likes

How about the SCOTUS ruling any sort of sexual activity (alone or in couples or a group) to be illegal? They could ya know. Clarence said so.

220624120814-20220624-hp-quote-justice-clarence-thomas-roe-v-wade-medium-tease

2 Likes

Me too. However, she always reminds me even more of George Sanders. I think that it’s the nose:

3 Likes

Now that Roe is dead, has Collins been asked on camera if she would vote for a Senate bill to codify a woman’s right to abortion as Federal law?

Nah, don’t bother. It would be evasion word salad about how it would depend on this, depend on that, and she’d have to see if any of it was concerning. What a waste of oxygen this woman is.

24 Likes

For those few who still think Collins has a shred of decency left in her soul please note how she’s going all in to put that racist LePage back in the Maine Governor’s chair.

23 Likes

I think in the story posted late yesterday about which states have trigger laws and how fast they will implement them there was quote from someone in IL that abortion is considered a right. And that even Republican governors of IL have respected that right.
With more abortion clinics having been built, and will be built will that right hold if IL elects another Republican governor? There are some mighty large swaths of downstate Republican areas. I get not only the MO political ads but the IL political ads.

2 Likes

To hell with this useless person. EVERYONE was railing at the fact Kav was lying and would can Roe the first chance he got. It was impossible to avoid that commentary. EVERYONE was saying that. It didn’t matter that Kav was implying else wise…EVERYONE was pointing out his deception and real intent.

Collins is full of shit. She knew this was going down.

32 Likes

Is that scene from the famous movie musical Swingin’ in the Rain?

5 Likes

Shrewsan shows her true self.

3 Likes

She doesn’t care about what we think.

5 Likes

More important than this pitiful woman:

29 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available