Stop Calling It The ‘Culture Wars’

I’ve been there. That’s a great photo. Perfectly framed, and exposed. Not an easy direction.

8 Likes

Gee I wonder why she has become the female Soros to Republicans?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/2023/03/02/how-gisele-fetterman-became-right-wings-favorite-super-villain/

14 Likes

Called it last week.

20 Likes

“She’ll be instructing people on how to get to Carnegie Hall.”

Easy, just keep turning right.

5 Likes

George Santos better not wear a blonde wig.
He’d immediately be mistaken for Kyrsten Sinema.

19 Likes

Thought we settled this. When you translate George Santos from Portuguese it becomes Andrew Olsen.

9 Likes

Calvary Chapel Foresthill church is destroyed.

Guess they didn’t squint their eyes hard enough while they were waving at their “god.”

2 Likes

I think it was likely shot from Black Hill, which is above the golf course in Morro Bay State Park.

4 Likes

Andrew Olson is an anagram for Wonder Loans.

18 Likes

I make my own popcorn, and I like it with a drizzle of olive oil and a dash of black salt.

Folks, clicky the linky because he’s run out of options and even though the FEC is toothless, this is the beginning of the end.

13 Likes

Although it’s not completely unheard of, there is snow on the ground in Tucson this morning.

I mean, it wouldn’t even be noticed in Buffalo, but here it will snarl traffic.

9 Likes

My father-in-law’s friend had a lawn-mower business.

He use to call snow “shit.” As in, “here comes the shit again.” Or, “they’re talking about a foot of shit tomorrow”

I finally realized that’s because he doesn’t ski and he doesn’t make money plowing.

So, to him, it IS shit.

7 Likes

Someone must be giving her a sizeable check to keep shilling for Trump. She’s too mercenary to be a “true believer” in MAGA.

8 Likes

My view in Arizona this morning:

43 Likes

You do realize that dinosaurs and humans did not exist at the same time. Is karma really worth Sephen J. Gould rolling over in his grave?

8 Likes

although it’s starting to feel like its own genre of political reporting: Trump’s loosening grip on GOP defines early 2024 campaign

“Post Trump Apocalyptic Renewal Fiction”

7 Likes

If mighty karma can deliver us Stephen J. Gould for just a moment, then yes, I will offend the geological timeline.

10 Likes

I went right to the anagram generator also too!
What the hell is wrong with us!?!

13 Likes

Talk about your gruesome twosome…

11 Likes

Birds are dinosaurs…but they are not real.

25 Likes