Stone Witness Randy Credico Defends Prosecutors, Assails Incarceration | Talking Points Memo

Randy Credico, New York City comedian and witness in the case of GOP provocateur Roger Stone, still has a lot to say.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1290879

Oh baby…In TRUMPWORLD you’re just so much collateral damage…the real story is Stone and his extra large mouth. BUT he has shown himself to be a loyal foot soldier to the regime and must be rewarded.

6 Likes

“Thank you for your input Mr. Credico. Since Mr. Stone doesn’t have children, the Court is unconcerned about any such impact.”

17 Likes

Stone is responsible for his actions and his mouth. The law has a remedy. It is not Credico’s call as to wether Stone serves his time.

20 Likes

A therapy dog hit?

Just when ya think Republicans couldn’t stoop any lower…

21 Likes

This is like asking Brian Wilson of the Beach Boys what he thinks of Phil Spector. Just not particularly credible or relevant for that matter.

11 Likes

Incarceration - it’s not just for brown people.

Lock his ugly ass up.

23 Likes

Translation, Stone has something on Credico, and it’s more serious than killing a dog. Maybe he has pictures of Credico buggering his dog.

1 Like

“…Prison is no remedy.”

Well, auto-da-fé it is, then.

13 Likes

Mr. Credico seems like an interesting person. But the fact that his father didn’t like being in prison isn’t really an argument not to put Mr. Stone there either. It’s actually an argument in favor of it. Not liking prison is kind of the point. :roll_eyes:

38 Likes

9 Likes

I’m fairly certain that Roger’s Nixon tattoo, will gain him the immediate respect of his fellow prisoners who will be sure to reward him with special favors and treatment.

18 Likes

Randy with your reluctance to see “anyone incarcerated” and with your fear of retaliation, not from Stone the media whore but one of Stone’s minions, do you now realize that your only safe/winning move was not to play? Stone’s minions will harass you whether he goes to jail or not.
And Randy justice is not just about punishing the person who threatened you, it is also a way for society to explicitly weigh in on behaviors that are unacceptable for the whole society.

15 Likes

If you say one thing in Roger Stone’s favor, it’s that he knows the importance of things that make you feel special. I haven’t spent a lifetime listening to pop songs not to understand how much that matters.

11 Likes

Talking of Stones,

15 Likes

“…Stone threatened to kill Bianca the dog…”

Bianca remains extremely traumatized.

Does the ADA allow a therapy dog to have a therapy dog?

(Asking for a man’s best friend.)

17 Likes

I did not get that from Credico’s statement at all.

1 Like

That would make more sense. Otherwise, this guy is all over the place that I can’t tell what his actual position is.

3 Likes

Wait-wait. Is the man whose Therapy dog Stone threatened to KILL? I guess he truly is a Comedian.

3 Likes

I believe the cartoon should say “Mein Sohn”. Close enough, though.

(Edit: I had misspelled “Mein”. Time to go home and call it a day.)

3 Likes