Stephen Miller Falsely Claims Voter Identity Is Not Confirmed For Mail-In Ballots | Talking Points Memo

Is there a reasonable person anywhere in the US that believes anything Steven Miller says?

4 Likes

Well, we knew it walked. In only 40 years, it’s learned to talk, too! I’d say that’s something worth noting!

Here’s a guess - a lie is an intentional false claim. Some people are just idiots and don’t know what is correct. Unless the news person knows for a fact that the false claim was intentional it’s just better to say it’s a false claim.

2 Likes

He’s like a walking X-ray of himself or a negative hologram or some shit.

6 Likes

“We’re going to have a great third quarter,” Trump told WRAL on Monday’

“My wife is a genius.”
“My kids love me.”
" I’m a millionaire."

5 Likes

Predictably, Faux News is pushing the video of him saying this as if it’s true, even though it is demonstrably false. The whole network over there has basically turned the desperation knob to the point where it broke off.

4 Likes

“Vermin”, you say? Sounds about right.

I expect a follow-up from Herr Oberst Muller, explaining that for SOME voters, their identity can be confirmed. The Caucasians, specifically.

As for those “others”, we all know they all look…

Well, you see where this is going.

1 Like

Identity is “not confirmed”?? Then how do you think (Republicans) justify throwing out so many votes?

Geeze, these people seem to think folks just walk into the polling place, tear a couple or twenty ballots off a pad, and fill 'em all out. Easy peasy. In all seriousness, have none of them ever voted?

4 Likes

The eyes… too much compassion.
But otherwise? I can see the resenblance.

1 Like

I can see demon wings growing just above his eyebrows.

For some comic relief (emphasis on “relief” from the intense feelings that these vermin evoke), check out Christopher Buckley’s Make Russia Great Again. Case in point: Trump’s “word bitch,” speechwriter Stefan Nacht von Nebel. The book is a quick read, with satire that is biting, but gentle enough to keep your blood pressure down.

1 Like

They also don’t know or are incapable of understanding how voting even works. Their brains just stop with bullshit from Trump or Miller.

Even if someone hacks into the registration database (if it’s digitized and online, and it may not be digitized yet and if they are smart it’s not online, or at least without signatures) they would have to create fake ballots and envelopes using the right kind of paper with bar codes (usually) that work, signatures, driver’s license numbers etc. depending on what that state requires. And then that person has to not vote, or there will be two votes for the same person, resulting in referral for investigation, being thrown out, and if there are more than the usual few, an immediate investigation into the whole election. And probably a lot of other things I didn’t just think of.

Congresslady: “there are multiple levels of security with mail in ballots”. Barr: “No there aren’t.”

Trump and Republicans: absentee ballots like I do and the brave patriotic warriors in the armed forces do by hundreds of thousands: GOOD. Exactly the same mail in/drop off ballots: BAD.

All these people have gotten away with the usual lack of the obvious serious questions from the press.

1 Like

Stephen Miller, or as I like to think of him, Nosferatu’s wing man.

2 Likes

It goes with his demon sperm…

1 Like

And from many angles, it appears that most, if not all of his Jewish family have disowned him.

1 Like

I did not think I could have more contempt and loathing for Stephen Miller than I already did — and then I saw Chris Hayes’s show tonight noting some of the folks who have died of COVID-19 this week, one of whom was a lovely 97 year old who spent much of her life working for immigrant rights, and whose family praised her care workers, many of whom were immigrants. She was Stephen Miller’s grandmother.

Dear dog, he’s loathsome.

1 Like

Excellent point!

You get an A+.

3 Likes

No he won’t. He will be hired by either a “think tank” or a campaign before January even rolls around.

Which is why I know there isn’t a God. Or Yaweh. If there was, something like him would have been smited years ago.

1 Like

He is a lighter-skinned version of Clarence Thomas except for one thing:

Thomas used rights gained by black struggle to then turn around and persecute blacks

1 Like

Fear. Fear. Fear. That is all they got.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available