Special Counsel Jack Smith Loses Patience With Judge Aileen Cannon

You may be joking but those shameless crooks over at the SCOTUS might pull of something like that, actually I would be disappointed if they didn’t.

13 Likes

I am not. I fully expect it.

14 Likes

There really is something in the nation’s water supply.

Or are we waiting for this?
When the moon is in the Seventh House
And Jupiter aligns with Mars
Then peace will guide the planets
And love will steer the stars

22 Likes

We’ve already read the Project 2025 report and other manifestos setting forth how there will be mass firings of civil servants and mass roundups of undocumented immigrants with detention camps and deportations if Trump is elected.

Let’s not kid ourselves that it will end there. From the beginning, we can expect political opponents to be subjected to constant tax audits and opposition elected officials to be arrested and put on trial for corruption (“anti-corruption drives” are the preferred euphemism in Russian and China for political purges).

After a few years, it will proceed to mass detention of political opponents, torture, and extrajudicial killing. And all along, judges like Aileen Cannon will be rubber stamping it to give it the appearance of “legal process,” just as it’s done in Russia and China.

45 Likes

21 Likes

One of the more obvious indicators that this is in truth about Rich vs Poor is production value.

Trump does a fake interview for a fake news station and a fake anchor with fake questions, but he does it in what looks like a palace. The extant 3rd ballroom of the Winter Palace.

Same with the Right’s every interaction with the media. Well groomed, the woman is mostly blonde, and whatever they say they spread a big shit eating grin over every syllable. Which is to say, they all get media training.

Trump with the cops, the big fireworks launch presentation at the White House - it’s expensive theater. Meanwhile, I notice Dem speakers always seem down-mouthed (rightly so), and necessarily with the cold blue background.

The lighting is always perfect on Trump, and definitely mitigated for the vox pops bullshit, which means a full time media presence around him at all hours. It’s a fucking reality show.

The makeup really does amazing things. Like Dorian Gray, but the portrait is kept on a golf cart.

43 Likes

I am going to have to swear off polls until the election is over. Just a couple of days ago there was a poll that had Biden tied with Trump or leading him narrowly in several swing states. It is almost as if they are meaningless.

55 Likes

I am no kind of lawyer but is there no way to eject judge Cannon from this case?
The president… any president… does not own classified materials. Based on the FBI image we’ve seen, trump’s guilt is painfully obvious.

26 Likes

11 Likes

Yeah, right after Donnie finally shows us his infrastructure plan. :roll_eyes:

11 Likes

Voters in seven states get to decide whether the US will be a Democracy or Dictatorship in 2025 and the rest of us have zero say in the matter. Grim.

51 Likes

Yesterday TFG challenged Biden to debate.
You don’t do that unless your internals suck.

60 Likes

I wonder if RFK jr got vaxxed for polio, smallpox and the other shots as a kid so he could attend school? Or did he, back then, wanna risk polio?

27 Likes

Any evangelical with a rich dad who likes hanging around college campuses.

The rohypnol superconsumer demo.

5 Likes

That is reminiscent of Calvin’s (of Calvin and Hobbes) cereal? Something like Chocolate Frosted Sugar Bombs?

17 Likes

Do Puppy and Saida really love each other this much? Or has Saida figured out that if they cuddle with Puppy they’ll get more facetime? Documented facetime.

11 Likes

It reminds me of when they figured out how to put more cheese in a pizza by stuffing the crust with it. How do we put more sugar in a sugary cereal?

22 Likes

That’s a bit counter to the right-wing nut orthodoxy on currency. Ever since FDR went off the gold standard in 1933, wingnuts have been for gold because its totally fungible, meltable, and “private.” And a few years ago, the wack-jobs glommed onto crypto for much the same reason.

I guess it just proves that it’s hard to keep track of lunatics and all their theories these days.

16 Likes

If I was a Tesla shareholder, I would demand the genius CEO that wants a 56 billion package to take a break from promoting White Supremacy on Xitter and get this sales issue fixed.

32 Likes

I mean, he’s not wrong in any of that.

11 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available