Secret Service Officer Cheered On Trump’s Attempt To Steal Election On Facebook

A Secret Service officer posted pro-Trump content on Facebook that boosted President Donald Trump’s attack on the election, according to the Washington Post.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1353954
2 Likes

…about those Trumper sleeper cells.

64 Likes

This man surely has a bright future!

16 Likes

This will be an ongoing problem. And my confidence level is low given how the SS allowed a former agent that went on to work directly for Trump to direct trainees.

51 Likes

How many of the National Guard are weekend warriors that might finally get the chance to shine?

Remote the inauguration. Starve them of oxygen.

23 Likes

Assignment to a money-laundering unit in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) Mogadishu, Sudan coming in 3…2…1.

15 Likes

Don’t disparage, your next license plate may be made by this former USSS agent

25 Likes

And this is why I fear for the inauguration.

The most secure perimeter in the world cannot defend a target from someone inside it.

If Biden and Harris are together on the 20th, then Pelosi needs to be on the other side of the country.

60 Likes

The Secret Service doesn’t cover basic OPSEC in their training? Huh?

5 Likes

Really? I though sedition allowed you to remain in the States and construct license plates.

11 Likes

I didn’t read far enough.

2 Likes

Great minds, etc.

:wink:

4 Likes

One of the main projects of the Biden administration needs to be to weed out these people in all aspects of government. They’re a threat to the country far greater than any foreign terrorist organization.

55 Likes

Dear @rascal_crone:
Everytime we get @castor_troy in place next to a high-level prime target without me riding shotgun, the excitement of the moment gets to him, and he shoots out over his skis like this. Request permission to always, always be on assignment with him in these kinds of situations. (One look usually gets him to snap his damn mouth shut.) :rage:
RC

14 Likes

“Detrumpification” is the new “Denazification”.

45 Likes

Nah, he’s going to be under cover in Mongolia Mogadishu, Sudan. No diplomatic or government official passport for him.

6 Likes

This is serious shit. I was on watch (CTO5 in USN) when the critic announcing Indira Ghandi’s assination came over the wire.

24 Likes

I like what the Dems did during the DNC with the videos from each state and Biden accepting the nomination in Delaware. There is nothing that requires Biden to take the Oath in DC and Roberts could be flown/driven to another location to deliver the Oath.

28 Likes

I know. You put up with a lot. Just try to get him to keep his big mouth shut once in a while.

10 Likes

Gee. And here I thought he was going to be disguised as a female Democratic legislator in Michigan for the next week.

3 Likes