SCOTUS Denies Trump Bid To Block Jan. 6 Records | Talking Points Memo

Trump lost on the merits of the privilege claim, so there’s no need to determine whether he could invoke privilege over non-privileged documents.

31 Likes

Chinese water torture on steroids…maybe this time Thor will dispatch his hammer of justice…look for GOP to redouble Trump hype for 2024…the very best they can get…

3 Likes

Lock. Him. Up.

Actually, this is a potential win for the GOP. As Virginia showed the can win using Trumpism without Trump.

3 Likes

He really thought people with lifetime appointments would carry his water for him. Sad!

12 Likes

There are the usual right wing nut jobs on the Supreme Court: the rapist-boofer and the Disease-Vector/Typhoid Mary. And there’s Ginny’s Thomas, in a league of his/their own.

8 Likes

Show some respect and use his title, it’s Uncle Thomas.

18 Likes

I’ve never watched Tucker Carlson…or Fox News, for that matter.:but tonight might be a good night to tune in

On second thought…naw

25 Likes

It was a 8 – 1 ruling, with Justice Clarence Thomas the only dissenter.

Is this the ruling you make when you know your wife’s name is in the documents?

46 Likes

He’s stupider, which probably makes her viler.

7 Likes

I doubt Fox will cover this story

15 Likes

After all he’s done for them, you’d think he’s owed at least a little loyalty :worried:

I haven’t read the article yet, but my guess as to who is obsequious enough to give Trump his vote: Alito. Tell me if I guessed right.

4 Likes

Lord I feel better!

5 Likes

It’s clearly fake news.

1 Like

Schadenfreude for everyone!

16 Likes

Nope. It was Thomas.

8 Likes

My second choice.

3 Likes

Hopefully this is a harbinger for how the courts will find for the insurrectionists claiming the former executive’s executive privilege protects them.

17 Likes

They better be watching the fucking airports…

10 Likes

You missed it by a hair.

15 Likes

Trying to prove in the most incredulous way that they are the hacks we think they are?

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available