Schiff: We’re ‘Preliminary’ To Potential Impeachment

Unless there’s a Nobel Prize for Assholery I don’t know which he’d be remotely in the running for.

I think he likes he Outlaw brand and stickin’ it to the libs. And being a martyr to the MAGA cause may be more aggrandizing in his feeble little lizard mind than going through the work of a 2nd term.

1 Like

Looks like Judiciary at least not going home for vacation just yet -

In his opening remarks, Nadler praised Mueller and announced a new court filing aiming to get grand jury information from the special counsel’s probe.

“We will continue to seek testimony from key fact witnesses,” Nadler said. “Our work will continue into the August recess."

Link.

8 Likes

Yup! In another world maybe the press would report what really happens rather than speculating ad nauseam. Usually about perceived conflicts.

From now forward, think we can focus on the facts and issues? Just saying!

2 Likes

You haven’t paid attention to the whole Nobel thing I take it. He wants it bad. Obama got one.

6 Likes

the point of the phrasing is clear. they have been obstructed by the WH and trump’s personal AG bill barr from obtaining a myriad of information regarding not only grandy jury info, but also trump taxes, FBI investigations, etc. by labeling it as preliminary to potential impeachment decisions puts huge pressure on the judiciary to make the info available.

4 Likes

well, could it be? here’s to hope.

I’m still trying to figure out WTF Nadler is talking about. And now Schiff with even more preposterous messaging. But Mueller should talk in layman’s language. Jeebus, what a crowd. Trump is right to laugh at them.

1 Like

The only place that he perked up when the poor Yazidi woman was there. Family murdered, nothing, gang rapes, nothing, no eye contact or anything…

But “you got the Nobel prize? What for?”, turned head to look at her…

10 Likes

Yeah, he got real engaged then, perked up, looked at her for the first time and started asking her what she had to do to get her Nobel (so he could mentally calculate maneuvering himself into position …)

He’s so fucking venal and transparent he didn’t even realize how bad it looked.

9 Likes

“preliminary”? Well, that should have been two years ago.
And another thing… How many impeachable offenses does it take?

1 Like

So it wasn’t just me that saw it that way…

3 Likes

Her family killed and trump asks "where are they now?

12 Likes

hardball. we have a “judicial need to know”.

1 Like

Hand trump the envelope he thinks is notification he’s won a Nobel Prize when in reality it’s notification of a tax fraud indictment cuz Congress stepped in and changed DoJ policy on presidential legal immunity.
Hey, a guy can dream can’t he?

2 Likes

Yep and he practically had Shinzo Abe lined up to nominate him.

2 Likes

Hell, I’ll nominate him tomorrow in exchange for his immediate resignation. The Nobel Committee would surely recognize his contribution to world peace by stepping down.

8 Likes

I’m all for it.

The Nobel has been going downhill in recent years anyway.

3 Likes

But I hear that Alfred Nobel’s been doing more and more great things everyday…

6 Likes

And his parties are a real blast!

6 Likes

“But his OPTICS, Congressman Schiff! What about his OPTICS???”
FIFY

1 Like