Schiff Slams Barr, DOJ For Interfering In Whistleblower Complaint

24 Likes

One thing for certain: Adam Schiff is doing his part. This will not fade from the news. Two hundred co-sponsors so far?

19 Likes

Looks like a picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue!

14 Likes

“Now, I know the attorney general is denying involvement in this, but nonetheless you can see why the Department of Justice would want this transcript never to see the light of day,” Schiff said. “You can see why they have worked so hard to deprive our committee of the whistleblower complaint.”

Calling Barr a liar and a criminal conspirator in the nicest most empathic kid of way. Schiff is very good at what he does.

26 Likes
28 Likes

No snarky comments needed here – just being happy…:grinning:

6 Likes

He’s positively corrupulent!

15 Likes
32 Likes

They ain’t the smartest members of the GOPaNostra.

18 Likes

I suggest stronger language from the good people at the bleeding edge of this, something like: “The actions of the DNI and the OLC convey the impression that they are facilitating the cover-up of impeachable offenses.”

DNI and OLC need to be challenged directly.

13 Likes

So here’s a thing: interference in the criminal referral would be about the administration of the intelligence services.

6 Likes

MSNBC says the impeachment count is 212 House Dems for…out of the 218 needed

19 Likes

15 Likes

Hmm… not sure that’s entirely true. These may actually be the smartest. Doesn’t make 'em smart, though. :thinking:

11 Likes

I’d always used “lambaste”, but apparently “lambast” is a thing. Our headline writer is either European or a big fan of Dickens and Kipling.

1 Like

I believe I saw it mentioned that there were other instances the WB was witness to

5 Likes

That’s the kind of comment I would expect from the alliterate…

7 Likes

He is not, however, cromulent.

3 Likes

Wonder if the Crow Barr is regretting that he came out of retirement to help out our esteemed POS crime boss.
Barr’s life will not be the same, hell maybe he’ll have Manafort for a cellmate.

19 Likes

Criminal violations, abrogation of Oaths Of Office, Criminal Conspiracy, cover up of a criminal presidency ALL PAID FOR WITH YOUR TAX DOLLARS

16 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available