Schiff Opens Maguire Hearing On The Offensive

Just roll with it!

1 Like

And I’m going to say this only seven times, so you better listen good.

Just loved that line.

17 Likes

I’ve never actually witnessed one man tearing another man a new @$$#0!# until watching that.

10 Likes

Nunes showed his ass—and by so doing he also showed us the way the rest of the GOP ass-kissers are going to deal with this.

9 Likes

For a Liddle man, he casts a damned large shadow.

3 Likes

There will be much arm-flailing and generalized outrage that anybody could possibly malign this good lickspittle’s actions.

4 Likes

True enough. But props to Schiff. He has a knack for setting the tone (see Mueller hearing) like few others. And in a way easily digestible for the average American who generally doesn’t follow politics closely.

19 Likes

Could not agree more.

9 Likes

Very sycophantic or embarrassingly so?

11 Likes

Yes, sometimes a mere quantitative difference is so significant that it becomes something else!

2 Likes

Mute! (Nunes is on)

4 Likes

Maguire should be a somewhat sympathetic character given his years of service to the country but, man, he is doing a horrible job defending the indefensible. :wink:

13 Likes

Won’t stop Fox & Friends (and Fox News, in general) from defending them anyways.

5 Likes

Maybe he can outdo Zinke. None of the military people that have worked for Trump have shown a shred of integrity.

5 Likes

That’s because he’s an idiot

3 Likes

Maguire smiled when Nunes started asking questions – that is a definite “I’m a hack” tell

13 Likes

I saw that too

1 Like

Absolutely. He was all red in his face and sweating like no one’s business

2 Likes

that is a definite “I’m a hack” tell
Would not have the job if he wasn’t

3 Likes

Harsh.

Uncharitable, even!

1 Like