Sarah Sanders Has Finally Offered An Explanation For Her Super Bowl Extravaganza

I like the implication that if they don’t report it then everything is all good.

Nothing to see here guys

11 Likes

My guess is her security detail didn’t even attend the game, and was left eating pizza at the hotel.:pizza: She and her entourage relied upon Daddy Warbucks’s security while at the big event.

6 Likes

Daughter of a Grifter. Need some really really special Arkansas supplements? What do you mean, NO?

missed that - excellent catch

3 Likes

it’s the smoky eye

Like she burns facts, and then she uses that ash to create a perfect smoky eye. -the dead on balls accurate Michelle Wolf

4 Likes

You forgot the /s

1 Like

Forget it Jake. We’re talking Arkansas here.

ETA. I see @hilde45 beat me to it.

3 Likes

That is so funny

Still worth repeating

1 Like

Good catch.

The “denial of a (specific) smaller crime” is a common tactic for diverting attention away from the many vaguely stated untrue statements posing as facts.

5 Likes

What does Brian Sanders do and how much does he make a year. We are focused on Sarah but it is Brian’s family too. Maybe he isn’t a kept man.

She does give the appearance of a very regular customer though.

@hunterwalk

Sloan, the Ethics Commission director, told TPM he could not comment on whether his office had received any complaints related to the Super Bowl or Sanders’ 2023 trip to watch the Chiefs.

Is this information available via a FOIA request or has this too been blocked?

Exactamundo. It was clearly a gift/bribe to the family and they are so busted. She should have reported the last boondoggle, too. Nice work by TPM, up to the state press to keep the pressure on her - and as she appears to have annoyed the other christofascists, they won’t cover for her.

2 Likes

BS politician offers up BS excuse to deflect attention from what was there for everyone to plainly see. There is no “innocent” explanation, so they are just hoping they can get the issue to fade into the background.

Taxpayer’s didn’t pay for her security details’ tickets then who did?

2 Likes

Uh huh…I wonder what creative accounting she is gonna use THIS time to show ‘no taxpayer money’ was used…

1 Like

I feel like some mention should be made of Sanders long, long history of lying. And not just her serial lying as WHPS and her constant lying during the campaign or her North Korea scale lying on social media. But also her pattern as governor as meeting every claim of impropriety with stonewalling, followed by a carefully crafted written statement that contains provable lies she’s too damn dumb to realize are provable followed by a “clarification” that is also eventually proven to be a lie followed by yet another lie.

It’s who she is. It’s what she does. It’s why Trump picked her.

I am gobsmacked that it will take them more MONTHS to ‘determine’ who paid for the damn lectern.

Did she run as One of YOU who is not rich but has a pretty big nest egg from her days as Trump’s NON-briefing Press Secretary?

ALL of them grifters. You know, when Trump was ‘denouncing’ the Clinton Foundation as a slush fund… I realized that because that is TRUMP ran ‘his’ charity as a slush fund! I gather he learned BEST business practices not at WHARTON (still NOT the valedictorian) but at his daddy’s knee and DADDY introduced him to ROY COHN so he could learn the Art of the STEAL and no responsibility for any behavior.

Only a DOZEN? Let me add unlucky Thirteen: BULLSHIT.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available